GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ricola_mk7.5

FS: Mk7.5 OEM Rims (~5k miles, zero damage, ceramic coated)

Not anytime soon but they're basically perfectly new
  2. ricola_mk7.5

FS: Mk7.5 OEM Rims (~5k miles, zero damage, ceramic coated)

As title explains, OEM Dallas rims for $500 plus shipping ~$150.
  3. ricola_mk7.5

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

So I actually just set 20, 21, 23, 24 to Allgemeine LED and it fixed the fault code. Plus the tails still work like they're supposed to so thats good! Thank you so much!
  4. ricola_mk7.5

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Yes it is the DAP harness. I believe for me its 20 and 21. As for the Lasttyp setting, what are generally the ones I should set them to so I can experiment. Currently I have two set to kombinierte led blink bremsleuchten and two set to alleigen led.
  5. ricola_mk7.5

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

This is for Leuchte17TFL? I don't have the tail lamp fault!!! Thank you so much! Would you happen to know why I'm still getting the "Module incorrectly coded" please? Do you have a spreadsheet I could look at for the euro tails long coding? Thank you so much once again!
  6. ricola_mk7.5

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Having two fault codes since I had my Mk7.5 euros installed on my Mk7.5 NA. Does anyone have have an idea? Or could someone take some time to double check my long coding please?
  7. ricola_mk7.5

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Got it fixed thanks! It was a coding issue from the DAP app, had to long code it in the end. Anyone know what Lauchte 16 and 17 are? I'm trying to get Scandinavian working for the Euros. Thanks!
  8. ricola_mk7.5

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Heres the blinking LEDs on braking issue: https://youtube.com/shorts/h-WmfogRMkI?feature=share
  9. ricola_mk7.5

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

I will definitely try that thank you! Where can I find a guide on long coding please
  10. ricola_mk7.5

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Having an issue on a shopdap kit 2019 mk7.5 install where the left signal is not sequential when the car is off and the hazards are on. Also an issue where some LEDs are flickering around the brake lights when the brake is pressed. thanks
  11. ricola_mk7.5

Bought a TCR Muffler for my US spec Mk7.5 GTI

Sorry for not replying earlier, I'm sure something else like special clamp would have worked. But at the time I was already in the shop and they said they could only weld it.
  12. ricola_mk7.5

I got it from trackhack parts, took about a month to get to my house in virginia. On top of the price shown on the website they then email you an invoice of about 120 for shipping.
  13. ricola_mk7.5

Finally got it on! I made a video, no before video though I didn't have the time sorry. I'm sure you know what our cars sound like stock lol: *woosh sound* Installation: The muffler's diameter was actually larger so the clamp I had purchased didn't work. The shop had to increase the size and...
  14. ricola_mk7.5

Jolting while engine braking?

You ever downshift to first with your windows down and alternate between accelerating and letting go?
  15. ricola_mk7.5

You probably just never noticed it you really have to listen for it
  16. ricola_mk7.5

white silver metallic vs pure white GTI

Ik this thread old but I'm thankful I picked pure white over white silver cause I got swiped in a parking lot and the last thing I needed to paint was a metallic color. Also it looks bad on Instagram pics
  17. ricola_mk7.5

It happens to me in my 100% stock DSG car, happens to my brother's auto Golf, happens to my father's Porsche 997 911, and happens to my friends new Merc C63S You're fine trust me, when I let off the gas on low gears I hear a ka-klunk and it jolts a bit. It the nature of low gears in german cars.
  18. ricola_mk7.5

buying GTI

Rest in peace DSG farts ....-2018 Someone I know got their warranty denied for just having an intake so at this point its completely random If my sunroof explodes because of my springs, I give up 😂😂
  19. ricola_mk7.5

buying GTI

Yeah some things are subjective like the bumpers. I had a Mk7 Golf previously and I do miss the underseat compartment but I never used the glovebox AC. What do you mean the lit 12V plug? And mine came with the battery cover I'm not sure if they removed the feature. We also lost the CD reader in...