GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Can't stop, won't stop - finally my build

Awesome pics! Cant wait to be a fast boy so I can hang with ya'll.
  2. G

FS: JB1 with Billet Case & Data Cable SOLD

Still available?
  3. G

Can't stop, won't stop - finally my build

It was great seeing you and the car this past week! Can't wait until the next cruise comes up.
  4. G

SOLD JB4 BT SOLD

Also interested in pedal tuner
  5. G

shootspeed's 2018 VW GTI MK7.5 build

What camera are you shooting with? Awesome shots and build!
  6. G

FS: Turbosmart Recirculating BOV Kompact EM Black / BMS Pedal Tuner

interested in that pedal tuner - negotiable on price at all?
  7. G

Delete

Still for sale!
  8. G

Delete

Bump! Willing to ship
  9. G

Delete

Looking to sell my Aerofabb V2 splitter. The splitter is brand new in the box, box was only opened to inspect the splitter. NEVER INSTALLED. This will only fit a mk7.5 GTI. Looking for local sale - will ship at buyers expense. Located in NYC/Long Island - asking $280 firm (Retail over $300...
  10. G

mk7.5 GTI to R bumper swap?

Turns out if you email BFI directly they can do a bumper conversion kit for the mk7.5 Also when sourcing your front bumper, mind the parking sensors and headlight washers you won't want those.
  11. G

unfortunately the kit is only for Mk7 not the facelift mk7.5
  12. G

This is super helpful, I'm having a body shop complete this request for me as I need a full bumper replacement as is. It's nice to see everything pieces out like those bottom pics.
  13. G

No clue, was trying to find out the same. I bet you will need to swap everything if you don't already have a GTI but i could be wrong .
  14. G

Hi all! I was involved in a front end collision and long story short; I need to replace my bumper, hood, and headlights. I figured this may be a good opportunity to try something new. I am curious if anyone has swapped the mk7.5 GTI front bumper to the mk7.5 R front bumper? What are the part...
  15. G

FS: AWE Track Exhaust for mk7.5

BUMP! Price reduced Need Gone ASAP, car was bought back by dealer. Message for price!
  16. G

FS: AWE Track Exhaust for MK7.5 GTI

Still available! Item is like new, only took off car because Rabbit was lemon law’d.
  17. G

FS: AWE Track Exhaust for MK7.5 GTI

Up for sale is an AWE Track Exhaust for the MK7.5 GTI with the Chrome Silver exhaust tips. Item is located in CT and local pickup is preferred. Exhaust was only on the car for a few thousand miles before car was returned to stock. Asking $500 More pics available upon request.
  18. G

FS: AWE Track Exhaust for mk7.5

Helping a friend sell his AWE Track exhaust for mk7.5 GTI. Figured I'd post in the local forum as pick-up is preferred, asking price is $500 . Only used for a few thousand miles and then car was returned to stock.
  19. G

Pure White GTI 6Spd

Ah a fellow mk7.5 S owner, nice car! I'm also interested in seeing the fogs at night with the yellow. Also how is your clutch holding up with the JB1?
  20. G

Boomba Short Shift Adapter - New

Also interested.