GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

SOLD: 4 Falken Azenis rt615k+ Extreme Summer Performance Tires 245/40/18 Slightly Used - $420 - Dunwoody, GA

SOLD Slightly used, less than 1k miles Falken Azenis rt615k+ Extreme Summer Performance Tires 245/40/18. Bought them for AutoX, but never raced them, only drove on them to the mountains and back, but was stuck behind slow cars the entire time :( Listing is for tires only, no wheels...
  2. E

SOLD - JB4 + JB4 Bluetooth Adapter + JB4 Data Cable + PedalBox + K&N Drop-in Filter - $450 shipped or pickup in Dunwoody, GA

Bump. Willing to take $420 Shipped. Also have this listed on FB Marketplace for secure payment: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/286313879638913/
  3. E

SOLD: Like New 18x8 5x112 Sparco Assetto Gara Black Wheels w/ 245/40 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires - Dunwoody, GA

SOLD Like New, less than 2k miles 18x8 5x112 ET48 Sparco Assetto Gara Black Wheels w/ Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires 245/40 ZR18 $1750 MSRP after tax asking $1200 Located in Dunwoody, GA No trades as I am selling my car and going without a car for a while Will fit MK5, MK6, MK7, MK7.5...
  4. E

SOLD - JB4 + JB4 Bluetooth Adapter + JB4 Data Cable + PedalBox + K&N Drop-in Filter - $450 shipped or pickup in Dunwoody, GA

SOLD EA888 JB4 with Bluetooth Adapter and Data Cable, plus 1st gen PedalBox, plus a K&N Drop-in Filter. Would like to sell this as a bundle. I initially bought this for a MK7 GTI and also used on my MK7.5 Golf R. Power difference was highly noticeable and the PedalBox helped a ton with the...
  5. E

SOLD - MK7.5 Golf R - Lots of Goodies to Sell - Wheels, Wheel Spacers, JB4, PedalBox, Rear Sway Bar, Spare Tire Kit, Weathertech Floor Mats - Atlanta

I'm selling my Golf R and have lots of things that I will be selling as well. I have posted some of them in other forums and will update as I list the other items. I'm located in Dunwoody, GA near the Perimeter Mall. Everything now sold SOLD 18x8 Sparco Assetto Gara Black w/ 245/40 Michelin...
  6. E

SOLD - Spare Tire Kit for Golf R/Audi S3 - Dunwoody, GA

SOLD - Spare tire, jack, tools, etc from a VW GTI plus Factory Styrofoam Tool Organizer and Factory Lock Carrier Cover with molded area to fit spare tire. Asking $200 - Located in Dunwoody, GA
  7. E

SOLD: 18x8 5x112 Sparco Assetto Gara Bronze with Continental Extreme Contact Sport 235/40 - Dunwoody, GA

SOLD 18x8 5x112 Sparco Assetto Gara Bronze with Continental Extreme Contact Sport 235/40 2 tires are about to only be rated for dry only other 2 tires are still rated for wet and dry. You can see the DW indicators in the 1 picture. 1 wheel has some curb damage, other 3 are in good condition
  8. E

SOLD 18x8 Sparco Assetto Gara Black w/ 245/40 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires - Dunwoody, GA

SOLD Like New, less than 2k miles 18x8 ET48 Sparco Assetto Gara Black w/ Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires 245/40 ZR18 Sparco Wheels Link Tire Link $1750 MSRP after tax asking $1200 Located in Dunwoody, GA - No trades as I am selling my car and going without a car for a while
  9. E

SOLD - Selling MK7.5 Golf R - Looking to see if anyone wants to swap my powder coated factory wheels for their factory wheels

Car is sold. No longer have these. I'm selling my 2019 Golf R since I'm working from home now and the car market is crazy. Got an offer from Vroom for $40,500 to buy my car. I had the factory wheels powder coated gloss black and before I sold the car, thought I would see if anyone wants to swap...
  10. E

SOLD - Selling MK7.5 Golf R - Looking to see if anyone wants to swap my powder coated factory wheels for their factory wheels

Car is sold. No longer have these. I'm selling my 2019 Golf R since I'm working from home now and the car market is crazy. Got an offer from Vroom for $40,500 to buy my car. I had the factory wheels powder coated gloss black and before I sold the car, thought I would see if anyone wants to swap...
  11. E

MIB I to MIB II

You could also go with the AVIN unit, which is an interface that goes over a factory looking unit. I have one for sale here: https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/8-avin-usa-navigation-radio-with-apple-carplay-and-android-auto-adapter-500-atlanta-ga.372872/
  12. E

8" AVIN USA Navigation Radio with Apple Carplay and Android Auto Adapter - $500 - Atlanta, GA

This radio only works on MK7 MIB1 Golf and GTI cars (I believe this is only 2015 models). I also believe it only works on non-Fender audio cars as well. You will know yours is MIB1 if it did not come with Apple Carplay. This adds wireless and wired Apple Carplay and Android Auto to these cars...
  13. E

8" AVIN USA Navigation Radio with Apple Carplay and Android Auto Adapter - $500 - Atlanta, GA

This radio only works on MK7 MIB1 Golf and GTI cars (I believe this is only 2015 models). I also believe it only works on non-Fender audio cars as well. You will know yours is MIB1 if it did not come with Apple Carplay. This adds wireless and wired Apple Carplay and Android Auto to these cars...
  14. E

FS/FT - Alpharetta, GA - 5x112 18x8 et45 TR Motorsports C4 wheels with tires

SOLD - 5x112 18x8 et45 TR Motorsports C4 wheels with tires Selling some like new 5x112 18x8 et45 TR Motorsports C4 wheels with 225/40r18 BFG Sport Comp 2 tires. These wheels are very light at only 20lbs, they have no curb rash and are in great shape. The tires only have a few thousand miles on...
  15. E

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Installed spacers today (and yes, with the proper extended lug bolts). 8mm Front, 13mm Rear. Wheels are Sparco Assetto Gara 18x8 ET48, so this made it the same as the ECS flush kit. I custom ordered these spacers from this eBay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/321903275166. Just specify your...