GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Acadia's Build Thread With A Boring Title Currently

Not trying to be a Negative Nancy but don’t be surprised if the replacement lights don’t work either. The 2019’s are divas and the only sequential mirror turn signals that I’ve seen work 100% of the time are the Orsram ones. I’m running these on my 2019R: https://a.co/d/2E3jA34
  2. N

SOLD: BNIB EQT Coilovers

9k front and 5k rear
  3. N

Ohlins or something from the KW line
  4. N

Bought these and now wanting to treat myself to a more higher end set of coilovers. I’ve overspent on every other aspect of my MK7R so I might as well do it on suspension too, right? Asking $1285 for local pickup or a meet up within 3-4 hours of Chicago. Also will entertain splitting shipping...
  5. N

Delete

Delete please - posted in wrong section.
  6. N

Indium Gray Metallic Money Pit Mk7.5R

So no software changes needed for the Bosch injectors? I was thinking about grabbing a set for my 2019R to replace when I pull the manifold for carbon cleaning and MPI install in a few weeks
  7. N

SOLD: Powerflex Hybrid Dogbone Insert - BNIB

Powerflex part# PFF85-831. Accidentally bought two. Asking $60 including shipping and PayPal fees.
  8. N

SOLD: A2B 925cc MPI Kit

Never installed MPI kit, comes with everything needed. Asking $675 shipped + PayPal fees.
  9. N

Renrubicer: Considering Spray Painting Seats, Amongst Other Things...

Just spotted Riceburner in my hood
  10. N

WTB: AWE Mk7.5 R catback - BOUGHT

There is one that just popped up on Marketplace https://www.facebook.com/groups/MK7groupsales/permalink/5863449837005300/?sale_post_id=5863449837005300
  11. N

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Doing fine but impatiently waiting for those stock downpipe Vortex files 😬
  12. N

SOLD: Euro Sport Camber Plates

Bump for $170 shipped including PP fees
  13. N

FS: New MK7R Eibach Pro Kit Springs

Sorry, not looking to ship outside of the US at this time.
  14. N

FS: New MK7R Eibach Pro Kit Springs

Brand new, never opened. Selling because I decided to just go with coilovers instead. Asking $250 including PayPal fees and shipping to the lower 48.