GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Nick11

Mud Flag Nut for GTI

If anyone else ever needs it. I found you can buy a hardware kit for the Tiguan mud flaps and it comes with two of the plastic nuts. The part number is 5N0-075-701
  2. Nick11

Mud Flag Nut for GTI

I install mud flaps on my GTI and one of the plastic rear nuts striped when installing them. I have looked online and it only shows it as a kit and I also asked a VW dealer and they said I had to buy it as a kit. All the other hardware is just standard and I would assume it would also be a...
  3. Nick11

VAQ Increased Traction vs Driving Mode Front Differential Lock Set To Sport

Thanks for the answer. I will probably try both and see how I like it.
  4. Nick11

Thanks for responding. He reconfirmed the need to change the setting but I was wondering if doing it through VCDS/OBD11 does the same as setting the car front differential lock to sport or if increased traction does even more?
  5. Nick11

Hi, I am looking into setting the VAQ to increased traction through VCDS. While I was researching it some people I saw were wondering if it’s the same as setting the driving mode front differential lock to sport. But there was no clear answer so I was wondering if any of you know it?
  6. Nick11

Help enabling static cornering lights with high beams

I like the stock look too much to do something like that. I am amazed no one has done the cornering lights to be on with high beams just because how much code you can found out there.
  7. Nick11

Yeah I too have tried to look everywhere for it but haven’t found anyone who has done it I found someone else who also ask for it. I already have HID lights and LED fog lights.
  8. Nick11

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows if you can code the cornering lights to turn on with the high beams. I have already coded the fog lights to turn on with the high beams. I am just looking to get the most amount of light when I have my high beams on. I have looked everywhere and couldn’t...
  9. Nick11

How to retro-fit skid trays, aerodynamic under trays, & stone guards to a MK7 Golf

Yeah the previous owner really scraped it up. I just get the car like 3 month’s ago. It was even missing the short aero cover it supposed to have. I am looking at doing the front control arm covers next but still trying to research it to see if it will fit mine.
  10. Nick11

How to retro-fit skid trays, aerodynamic under trays, & stone guards to a MK7 Golf

Thank you @golfdave for the great guides. So far, I have done the Lower rear suspension Mk8 aero guards, Jack pads from the Audi RS3, skid tray from the Alltrack, exhaust tunnel front cover, and the mk8 rear axle cover. When I did the skid tray, I give up on trying to do it without removing the...