GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Locox

[HOW TO PATCH Component Protection] MIB2/MST2 Delphi HeadUnit (MST2_VW_xxxxxD) patch [FEC/SWAP/CID/CP]Android Auto,CarPlay and many more

Ok regarding to last replay. Congo and Duke is definitive the best option. My Radio is working 100% 1.- Maps EU 2023 v18 Working. 2.- Last Update Clear fault done. 3.- Android Auto and CarPlay Working > with USB Cable. 4.- All my voice comand and Dynaudio working as well. Nothing else this...
  2. Locox

[HOW TO PATCH Component Protection] MIB2/MST2 Delphi HeadUnit (MST2_VW_xxxxxD) patch [FEC/SWAP/CID/CP]Android Auto,CarPlay and many more

Thank you for your answer. About CarPlay and AndroidAuto. I found a problem with this Update firmware because a Variant Conflict. So I installed a lower version who shows having my variant. Software is patched and runs ok, but Using mst2fecgen.mibsolution.one and ODISEleven to make the CarPlay...
  3. Locox

Hallo. I have a Golf 7 With Original Delphi Radio 3Q0035864B never patched. The Radio have Regular FM Navigation and Dynaudio, and I’m in EU. My Reasons to upgrade or patch are the next explained below. 1.- My Navigation Card is broken, because VW Web site suggested to format it, and of...