GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Datboireal

Nogaro wheel refurb colour choice?

I had my Nogaro wheels refrub and painted gloss black the other week. Check out the link below :) https://golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-mk7-today.316916/post-7834028
  2. Datboireal

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Last week I had my nogaro wheels refurbished and painted gloss black. Got them back on Monday and I'm loving the look and defo the finishing touch to my Carbon Grey/Black colour scheme I've gone for
  3. Datboireal

It's the subtle cosmetic mods I like... POST YOURS

Fitted a leather and suede steering wheel cover. Took about 2 hours to sew. Got from Ali Express. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002105565233.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.0.0.35da1802oTocBu
  4. Datboireal

It's the subtle cosmetic mods I like... POST YOURS

Installed extra light in the trunk And also rear footwell lights Ordered off AliExpress https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001600883069.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.0.0.21ef18023A89QJ
  5. Datboireal

Manual or DSG for strength

I've got a 64 plate manual GTD remapped to stage 1. I've had the map on for about 12k miles and also installed a racechips xlr pedal box for the last 2k miles. I brought the car with 19k miles on the clock and I got the remap at 72k miles and I haven't had any clutch slip or issues. I don't...
  6. Datboireal

Infotainment Upgrade

Have a look for VW Retrofit. Based in Redditch. I got my MIB 1 (similar to your headunit) upgraded to a MIB 2.5 with 8" screen. It has built in navigation and Apple carplay/Android Auto integration too. They have a website if you do a quick search and competitive prices compared to what a dealer...
  7. Datboireal

Got my Racechip XLR pedal box in the post today. Quick install like 20 minutes. I attached the controller to some double sided velcro for quick release and for storage in the driver side storage box. Only drove locally and I can already tell it has made a world of difference! The dead travel in...
  8. Datboireal

Official Carbon Steel Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

New phone wallpaper 😁
  9. Datboireal

Anyone added the rear seat USB charger ports from China?

Just installed my rear usb air vent trim today. Also got it from Saborway and it arrived to the u.k in about 2 half weeks. The whole install took about an hour to do. Hardest part was feeding the connecting wire from the cigarette port under the armrest console and out the back next to the air...
  10. Datboireal

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

It just remembers if you activate the stop/start once you turn off the ignition. So when I deactivate the stop/start (which I always do :ROFLMAO: )I don't have to press it again when I start up the car after I've switched off the engine.
  11. Datboireal

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Got a few AliExpress orders come through today. Memory stop/start wiring loom and rear air vent usb assembly. Connected the stop/start wiring loom (pretty straight forward) and all works as it should. Definitely worth the £10 I spent on it! Will tackle the rear air vent usb assembly in the next...
  12. Datboireal

Wireless Android Auto Indiegogo project

Here's my device info @Cuzoe
  13. Datboireal

Yeah i will do @Cuzoe. I'm currently at work so will be a few hours until i can. I originally had a mib 1 composition media infotainment system but I had a mib 2.5 with 8" screen retrofitted in the summer...
  14. Datboireal

Finally got my aa wireless device after ordering back in June. Had some teething problems setting it up but all good now. Loads up after about 20 secs of turning on the car dashboard. Also ordered the rear vent usb and the memory stop/start lead from aliexpress today too (11/11 sale guys!!) so...
  15. Datboireal

@Cuzoe I believe mine is a Gen 2 edition. I've got a retrofitted mib 2.5 8" in my Golf MK7. No idea if its a Harman or Technisat etc. sorry 🤷‍♂️. I had a few issues setting it up. Had to manually add the bluetooth to my phone. Then i had a message come up a few times on the infotainment system...
  16. Datboireal

Finally received my aa wireless device today. Gonna get it hooked up to my car see if it runs smoothly 🤞
  17. Datboireal

Golf mk7 tdi 2.0 dsg remap stage 1 revo advice

Have a look at this thread https://golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/2-0tdi-148bmp-remap-superchips.384567/post-7641925
  18. Datboireal

Show us your MK7

From the UK
  19. Datboireal

Out with the old And in with the new 😁 Mib 1 to mib 2.5 retrofit today 🙌🏾🙌🏾 Very happy with the results
  20. Datboireal

LED Door Projector Logo's - Puddle Lights

Got these off wish £8 for 2 just stick on projectors. Couldn't be bothered doing all the removing the door trim and wiring and these look just as good. https://dl.wish.com/8hF2G