GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. PapaJager

Lots of water in the spare tire well

Have you tried to perimeter test it with a pressure washer? Update your progress if you can!
  2. PapaJager

Thanks, that's helpful 👍
  3. PapaJager

Hey, is there maybe a guide you could share on how to remove the carpeting? Tried it without any reading up but it had no give and I was afraid of tearing up something. Any tips appreciated..
  4. PapaJager

Sadly, that is not the culprit in my case, already replaced the tube "just in case", but that didn't help. I suspect the rubber around the hatch area might have failed, but it's probably very difficult to replace since it looks like it's been glued on during production so I am hoping there is a...
  5. PapaJager

Did you by any chance find the source of the leak? Facing same issue here 🙄
  6. PapaJager

THE Helix Dongle Programming Rental Thread -- Part 2

I will be in need of the dongle in ~10 days, waiting for my subwoofer shimpment right now. What country are you in?
  7. PapaJager

Removal of Front Driver's Seatbelt

Hey everyoone, I drive a 2015 2-door mk7. Bought it totalled, with multiple airbags deployed and after a serious accident. I am still in the process of fixing up all the problems I find, and now the car, interior wise, is nearly finished and all fixed up, looks almost brand new. But this...
  8. PapaJager

Driver seat belt removal

Thanks, and, I will make a new thread in the correct section, didn't notice it was classifieds..
  9. PapaJager

Driver seat belt removal

I drive a 2015 2-door mk7. Bought it totalled, with multiple airbags deployed and after a serious accident. I am still in the process of fixing up all the problems I find, and now the car, interior wise, is nearly finished and all fixed up, looks almost brand new. But this almost "brand new"...
  10. PapaJager

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

HELP I've noticed that the clutch pedal on my 2015 Golf S, 5 Speed Manual (NAR) has started to squeel / make a noice after either pressing the pedal or depressing it. I've uploaded a recording of the sound to YouTube here: VIDEO Has anyone faced a similar issue before? I've heard the solutions...
  11. PapaJager

P00B7 Engine Coolant Flow Low

UPDATE: Found the most likely cause - mechanincally damaged wiring. Looks like during my last rapair, the technician didn't disconnect a connector before removing some components. I am adding a couple of photos where you can see the problem. Does anyone know where the wiring in the ribbed...
  12. PapaJager

Oh, alright. If there are any members who stubble upon this thread, your help is most welcome
  13. PapaJager

Did you resolve your issue? I am confused as f**k, I've changed my water pump about 2 months ago, and the issue came back! I bet it's a sensor issue, but have no idea where IDE00194 is! (mine also reads-48.0C). Mk7 1.8T, 2015 Here. Has anyone got any ideas what sensor / component apart from...
  14. PapaJager

#Tsilivesmatter - The White Silver TSI build

Where did you purchase the black badge + white inlay? Looks so goooood, I am definately installing that on my 1.8T :)
  15. PapaJager

Soundskins sound-deadening material review

How did you sound deaden the door pull handles? Did you take off the plastic cover and add insulation to inside the cavity? The sqeeze and rattle sound on it is driving me crazy