GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Strange Mud

CSB3: Forum Knowitall Wrong About Metal Endlinks - Forum Demands $3 PayPal Reparations

Isn't the worst place to have pnut butter
  2. Strange Mud

CSB3: Forum Knowitall Wrong About Metal Endlinks - Forum Demands $3 PayPal Reparations

Antivert (dramamine?) won't help with brain tumors
  3. Strange Mud

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 1,119 5/6 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ 🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  4. Strange Mud

Wknd: cut grass today (hopefully) tire/diner date tomorrow + hike? Sunday I am going to go to a car show/concert. https://parmeleefarm.org/event/free-summer-concert-car-cruise-2/ low key show & free music! if any CT peeps want to say hi (or want to avoid me) I should be there Parmallee...
  5. Strange Mud

You know you are old when you understand what Dad meant by "Kids are idiots these days" also headlight washers? never had them but are they really that big of a deal?
  6. Strange Mud

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Wordle 1,118 3/6 🟨⬜🟨⬜🟨 🟩🟨⬜🟨⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 proud of this one
  7. Strange Mud

Pasta with Garlic/Oil & Lots of Parm FTW.
  8. Strange Mud

Hummel. If you are gonna do mass market dogs that's the one I like. Noaks is where I normally go https://noacks.com/ edit: No spag O's since before many of you were born. I would eat boxed mac & cheese if it was put in front of me
  9. Strange Mud

OK but I'm not gay so no touching. also PIB's and Spaghettio's? I gotta ask are you younger than Aspro?
  10. Strange Mud

Ordered up tires fm Town Fair for Mrs Mud. Me to her....Saturday AM, you want to come with me? Her....no. Me....I am going to diner that's in the same plaza.....Her.....I will come. About $80 less than both Tire Rack and TFs first price. I've had good luck getting discounts off first price...
  11. Strange Mud

nothing wrong with soy. it just ain't real BBQ. I do a few things with it that are good: Tofu Tots and a great Tofu Florentine My Bday is coming up and I've been thinking of real BBQ from local place for my dinner pick Taino Smoke house for my CT peeps also someone should complain to...
  12. Strange Mud

Me listening to msg Mrs Mud left for me Her "Could you pick up some rolls on the way home?" Me thinking......nice sandwiches Her "I was going to make BBQ....." Me thinking.....real nice Her "BBQ tempeh" F......
  13. Strange Mud

or you could just tilt your head like a dog hearing a strange sound.
  14. Strange Mud

Daily Wordle Flex thread

Whew
  15. Strange Mud

Yard work, hikes, cleaned some in the barn, good food and friends over one day. Today was an AM hike, bfast at the diner, rest and finished up with pizza flanked by Comet ride and cake. Wknds like this are making me look fwd to retirement