GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Maiden69

What did you do to your mk7 today?

those were gapped at 24, the ones I just installed are not.
  2. Maiden69

I guess no ethanol until I can upgrade the fueling? How are they able to tune for the Golf R larger injectors and not have fuel pressure problems? It is on their stage tune now and I was planning on swapping them since I am getting up in mileage. Granted they are highway miles as I commute...
  3. Maiden69

Swapped plugs today and installed @StorableComa grounding kit. @Diggs24 do you know what is the white residue on plug 1? Car is running EQT stage 1 and I add 1 gal ethanol with atleast 10 gal of Shell 93. Every month or so I run a full tank of 93 so the r content don't go too high. Forgot to...
  4. Maiden69

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Ordered @StorableComa grounding kit, it's about time to swap plugs and I have a set of Ruths on hand... not dealing with the OEM grounding cables anymore.
  5. Maiden69

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

I used this at the house we just sold, they feel really strong. I had the kids toys, Christmas deco and random tools on them. And they are a US Veteran-owned company, so that was a plus for me. https://saferacks.com/
  6. Maiden69

Don't know if you saw this. https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/kw-clubsport-coilovers.448013/#post-8063009
  7. Maiden69

The price point and the convenience of swapping the canisters and shipping the used ones to them on their dime... $119 for 2 refills every 6 months is not that bad, most bulk mix bed are around $50 for 5 lbs. Both canisters weight close to 20 lbs. I guess if you were buying a 55 gal container...
  8. Maiden69

Use it only to do a finish rinse, if not that filter will last you about 3-4 washes. Wash/rinse with regular water, then rinse the hard water off with the DI water. I made my own DIC-20 and I order the refills from them, they last me about 4-6 months using them to rinse the car off. The DIC 20...
  9. Maiden69

The DW held on quite well on my 500/550 turbo GTO. Rears were 285/35/18. Rarely broke lose. I think that they are very similar in a straight line. I only have a stage 1 EQT DSG, so not a lot. I find these hold a little more, but I was running the OEM TC on the PS4S and now I have the COBB TC on.
  10. Maiden69

I kept the OEM wheels for the few weeks we end up having snow/ice, and below freezing temps. The tires are on, back to super quiet, definitely quieter than the PS4S when brand new, and also feel softer as well. The initial turn felt a lot crisper on the PS4S, this ones feel a little mute on...
  11. Maiden69

I hope it is within the first 30 days... so I can trade them for PS4S. LOL, I had the old DW on my GTO and they did great, but that is a much heavier car and RWD, hopefully they respond the same. This is my first set of PS4S and I am very disappointed with the noise level, it's almost truck tire...
  12. Maiden69

Ordered a set of Extreme Contact Sport 02 to be installed tomorrow at Discount Tire. I am running PS4S right now and decided to change because once they went past 20k miles they started humming/howling and it has only gotten worse. I have almost 30k on them, still have some life but the noise is...
  13. Maiden69

I have the 7000SLX, I think it is the TLX now. It fits perfect with the GTI. They did increase the min-max lifting points so that may make it not work with the GTI. The minimum for the one I have is 31.5"
  14. Maiden69

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Most of those gray tabs are a lock. Slide back the gray tab and then push in like a normal connector.
  15. Maiden69

Spring & Shock/Damper Installation Reference Guide

Same thing, I bet you the split is on the backside of the mounts. This is very common in rear mounts. The ones that are not split as a locking collar have a set screw on the ledge.
  16. Maiden69

Spring & Shock/Damper Installation Reference Guide

If you look at their pictures, the rear mount is a locking collar. Once you set it to height tighten it.
  17. Maiden69

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

you see the ads at work? I have worked at govt facilities for years, they are all blocked. Hell, there are websites, like ECS website that even the images for parts are blocked from view.
  18. Maiden69

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Look at the email they sent you the tune, the version is on the files name. If you didn't change the file name when you download it, it should be on your AP as well as on the AP manager on your computer.
  19. Maiden69

Agreed, they are a little easier to swallow when you buy the set, especially if you catch the sales. Also, remember as far as I know they give the outside dimensions so the inside may be about 1 - 1.5" smaller. I browse the website below to see what's new and on sale. You may find something...
  20. Maiden69

I had a NewAge Bold in my last house, sold it with the house last year. The new one should be completed by August and I will be buying the NewAge Pro, which is 24" instead of the Bold 18". Also, it is built out of 18 ga instead of 24 ga. It's a little more, about 1.5 the price of the bold, but...