GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

MK7 Climatronic upgrade with instructions and pictures.

Guys i tried to continue the investigation today for the footwell sensor and i cant figure out why i have the behaviour i describe in previous post (2 sensors - 3 temps) so i will just live with that. But now i have a more serious problem which come out of nowhere. I noticed that the blower...
  2. M

That sounds strange! Based on this diagram i am trying to troubleshoot my issue as well. @IWMTom Do you may have an actual wiring diagram from Golf MK7.
  3. M

Yes i checked and my headunit has the pinouts. It may be an adaptation - long coding issue. If anyone has a tip to start would be nice. Otherwise i will do a long coding session during the weekend.
  4. M

Sounds good @carbon_gecko. Guys i am facing following issue if anyone can help is more than welcome. So i retrofitted the climatronic with a used EU climatronic panel with the aliexpress harness. My problem is that although my cabling seems to be correct (i triple checked it yesterday), as...
  5. M

@carbon_gecko did you completed the sunlight sensor installation. Any noticeable difference?
  6. M

Thanks for the detailed reply @George Ab. Since it is a Sunday i will try to move the straight sensor in the footwell area just to be on the safe side.
  7. M

@George Ab i wanted to do the same but my wiring harness has only straight sensors (not one straight and one 90 degree sensor). So i thought i will stick with the OP setup and see if it is possible to buy the 90 degree sensor and place it as an extra 3rd sensor if that make sense.
  8. M

No i bought only the wiring harness from China and a used EU panel (from LHD car) with heated seats buttons and the "MAX AC" function. The cost of adding the extra sensor is very low. But if that doesn't make any difference I want to avoid the hassle.
  9. M

Hello guys , i completed the retrofit today as well. I can confirm i have the same errors. My kit had the 2 straight sensors which i placed on right - left vents as described in OP. Flap sync with button combination worked, AC sync didn't but i will try again other combinations i read here. In...