1. Kdubya

No more boost gauge needed

@AdamSheikh what is a reverse image search? I’ve never heard of that lmao 🤣
  2. Kdubya

VW master tech sent it to me .. he’s a shop foreman about an hour away
  3. Kdubya

Looks like VW is fixing the problem via performance monitor . Instead of doing the math, they are changing the coding to read just boost. Hopefully it gets released soon
  4. Kdubya

Catted downpipes suggestions and compatibility.

I just saw one in person: guy ordered a trackslag and it’s absolutely beautiful work.. it’s probably the one ill order because it’s reasonably priced and have heard good things.. I’m also in FL so no emissions to worry about here lol.. 😬
  5. Kdubya

What did you do to your mk7 today?

It was starting to yes
  6. Kdubya

Clutch is almost done but here is the factory clutch and flywheel. Tuned for about 20k car is at 62k now
  7. Kdubya

I’ll definitely let you know when I put it in. It’s probably gonna be a couple weeks deliveries not showing until about May 10 ish
  8. Kdubya

Pulled be trigger on South Bend Stage 3 Endurance , rear main and subframe bushings
  9. Kdubya

P0420, Misfires, etc.

Carbon clean (walnut blasting) and try PCV replacement
  10. Kdubya

Engine build coming?

Ahh i see What your looking at
  11. Kdubya

Engine build coming?

@Diggs24 what is your direction in thought for a vacuum leak? Would like to be able to understand your perspective better
  12. Kdubya

Engine build coming?

It did! New gasket on IM
  13. Kdubya

Engine build coming?

Special note: wifey is fully supportive with whatever needs to be done so no need to worry about that!
  14. Kdubya

Engine build coming?

Also, apologies: car drove home (1.5 hours) completely normal, no issues average 37 mpg
  15. Kdubya

Engine build coming?

Sup guys, so quick back story: 2017 GTI, purchased at 36k miles: single owner and not abused. Tuned APR Stage 1 LT file then switched to HT file. ~23k total on tunes and sitting at 62.5k now. Car is never tracked, or raced from a dig, still on factory clutch (for now) but was planning on SB3...
  16. Kdubya

What goal would this achieve by putting a AWD/PP transmission in a Non PP GTI.. like what is actually different in the transmission.. Outside of lighting and bigger breaks , the manual transmission between the GTIs are actually different?? I’m confused 🤔 I sound naive but I’m lost in the...
  17. Kdubya

Actually got scammed the other day thinking i was Buying some. Long story.. still feeling salty about it.. trust me I’m looking though
  18. Kdubya

Removed the hood for weight reduction Just kidding. Seibon Carbon Fiber hood stock style
  19. Kdubya

First! Congrats Jake! Second! Stole my wife’s engine cover off her 2022 Tiguan - before and after