3. coupechamp

Wanted MK7 Golf R front bumper

i'm in the UK chap
  4. coupechamp

that would have been ok but just seen your location,
  5. coupechamp

thanks for the reply, what sort of damage are we looking bat, or any pics, also what sort of price, ideally don't want to end up repairing the bumper but if it's slight i would have a look
  6. coupechamp

looking for a complete front bumper, if it has the ACC radar even better. Lapiz blue but colour not an issue as it will be painted. Any other plastic undertrays, panels etc would be useful too cheers all
  7. coupechamp

Wiring Diagrams?

That's spot on Cuzoe, i couldn't get the link above to work so this is brilliant, many thanks. I know the sensor has a connection with 8 little pins, so somehow I have to join them all up!! but having wipped the bottom of the engine off..... it's back running, no to do all the other bits...
  8. coupechamp

Wiring Diagrams?

cheers for the info, i literally need to know of the three pins on my oil level sensor which colour wire goes to each pin and same with my ACC sensor, both of which i have wires dangling down with no connectors on the ends
  9. coupechamp

wiring diagrams

Hi all, having lost all my pc based software, like ELSA etc I am in need of a couple of diagrams, one that shows the connection of the ACC sensor on the front bumper and the other showing the connection of the oil level sensor on the sump. Lets just say both ends of each wire were ripped off...