GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. O

FS: NNJ *NEW* Rennwagon v1 Rear Diffuser for MK7

been sitting in my closet for a long time. new never installed. comes with all parts for installation. (there is no logo on it - original design) picture from rennwagon site $240 picked up
  2. O

Drumming sound from tires?

i used to use the dws before they were changed. (long time ago) i went with a french company tire. much happier and no issues. did same tires on my wifes car as well.
  3. O

Drumming sound from tires?

the newer contis dws06 are soft. the shop sent back a bunch and eventually i just went with a different brand
  4. O

Cobb AP, DSG enabled with EQT Tunes SOLD

2015-2018 VW Golf 1.8T 2015-2019 VW Golf Sportwagen / Sportwagen 4motion 2017-2019 VW Alltrack 2015-2016 Audi A3 1.8T
  5. O

WTB: d-dock phone holder

preferably lightning. but i can change the cable out if needed.
  6. O

WTB: d-dock phone holder

WTB: d-dock phone holder preferably lightning. but i can change the cable out if needed.
  7. O

Lamin-X Rear Clear Bumper Guard (VW1236)

Brand NEW - full kit is included which includes squeegee and spray bottle $25 shipped paypal
  8. O

FS: VW genuine used stock lug bolts (M14 x 1.5)

VW stock bolts. came off my 2017 gti after 2 years of use. includes all 20 bolts in good condition. $80 shipped paypal OBO
  9. O

McGard 67200BK Black Lug Bolts (M14 x 1.5) with Lock/Key

Used these on my GTI with Enkei wheels (aftermarket) Only used a few months. They just need to be cleaned. They are in great condition. Comes with the key as seen in picture. $140 shipped paypal
  10. O

rennwagen diffuser. Free

you mind linking me to the ecs product you ended up using? thanks
  11. O

rennwagen diffuser. Free

what was wrong with it? mostly a fit issue?
  12. O

Shop for 7.5 tail light swap

even a person in a driveway can get this done with minimal tools. biggest thing is experience and knowledge. i was thinking perhaps an electronics car shop?
  13. O

D-Dock Phone Holder/Dock

sold! ty