GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. krs

FS: Cobb ACCESSPORT V3 (VW/Audi MQB 1.8T/2.0T)

Your title of the thread is for the 1.8T/2.0T (GT.I/GLI/A3) AP. Is that accurate? Or is it really for the Golf R (Mk7) /S3 2.0T (8V)?
  2. krs

Street Touring Hatchback (STH) discussion/setup

One could argue they’re not bushings, but one could argue and protest because they think they are. I run them, because I’m in the group that says they’re not bushings, Looks like your lower brace is probably okay.
  3. krs

Ah, okay. Most everything on your list is permitted in ST. The lower brace may not be, and there’s some debate on the subframe collars. Do you have anything for camber on the top? It’s an either or, not both rule. Either strut mount camber options, or LCA camber options, but not both.
  4. krs

Intercooler? Not sure if that lower brace is permitted. Anything above E10 with a tune to run it is not permitted in ST classes.
  5. krs

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

So why the heavy failure on those? I mean I know tracking a car provides heavy abuse to components, more so than say autox or street driving. But I’m sitting at well over 60+ autox events, some street driving, and my powerflex bushings are fine upon last inspecting last month.
  6. krs

TTRS Brembo Upgrade Info

They fit my 370mm, if I remember correctly I just had to do some very minor trimming around I think the speed sensor bracket? Very minor though.
  7. krs

Tirerack - 18 month old tires

Stored inside, and probably a climate controlled warehouse… So, what exactly is your concern?
  8. krs

Stud Conversion Kit Picture Request

https://motorsporthardware.com/product/19mm-mh-titan-cold-forged-alloy-steel-race-nuts/ Nevermind, I reread you said ball seat.
  9. krs

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Oh wait, I was mistaken, thought we were talking early 2,000’s trash.
  10. krs

We tried to take a FWD lap record; instead we built the perfect street and track MQB…

They help with keeping the alignment of the subframe set with removal and reinstall of the subframe. Secondary would be keeping the subframe from potentially shifting.
  11. krs

Dealership Overfilled Engine Oil by 1.3L

Color is not indicative of what's really in your oil. Well I guess coolant. :rolleyes: Get an oil analysis, and you'll truly know what it's looking like. You'll also see your 3,000 mile spirit changes are a waste of money.
  12. krs

WTB Pair of OEM Black Mirror Caps $100

I’ve ordered from here before. https://www.paintedoemparts.com/product-page/painted-2015-2021-volkswagen-gti-genuine-oem-exterior-side-mirror-cover More than your $100 search though.
  13. krs

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

The forums are blocked on my GFE, so no ads at all.
  14. krs

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Is this from my car? Was sitting in the passenger side floor, doesn’t look familiar, and can’t see where it would have come from. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  15. krs

Or the dorm. But that was my first thought. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  16. krs

Not sure if anyone else has seen this, but the SCCA is looking for some feedback...
  17. krs

You can be competitive regionally on the Bilstein B16's out of the box (with other supporting mods). You don't need a setup that rattles your teeth when taking the kid to the store.
  18. krs

Rear Tires Rubbing - Corrective Options

Cool, my 18x9 et42 iSweep wheels with same size PS4’s don’t run, hence not really diving into rim and tire specs too much. Live and learn.