GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MK7_Fan

Turbo sound normal?

I remember the same sound when I bought the car a year ago. Can’t really say it got louder so now I can probably assume it is normal. Thanks for your reply!
  2. MK7_Fan

Turbo sound normal?

I found a video on YouTube wich kinda makes the same sound on 0:05
  3. MK7_Fan

Turbo sound normal?

Hi all, I have a question about my mk7 turbo sound. I hope you can comfort my worries :) It’s a 1.5 TSI 150HP ACT engine. Golf 7.5 R-Line 2017 (modelyear 2018). It has about 51.000 KM’s on the clock. Always maintained by the VW-dealer. When I’m in second gear and arround 2000-2500 RPM and I go...
  4. MK7_Fan

Show us your MK7

Oh and by the way, if you guys need a cool phone background, i made this one myself
  5. MK7_Fan

Show us your MK7

Doesn't look that bad to me :P
  6. MK7_Fan

Show us your MK7

Wow that color and rims are an awesome combo! You should get some VW hub caps though :) Then it will be perfect.
  7. MK7_Fan

Show us your MK7

Thanks!! It is White Silver Metallic. My neighbor just got the MK8 GTI. I think it's great but I really need to get used to the front. The hood gets a little bit to low and the light a bit too thin. But overall a great car!
  8. MK7_Fan

Show us your MK7

It is White Silver Metallic. Not a standard color ;)
  9. MK7_Fan

Show us your MK7

You guys have such nice cars!! Awesome looks and amazing configurations. Here is mine:
  10. MK7_Fan

Best engine for MK7

Thanks mate. Appreciate your fast reply.
  11. MK7_Fan

Best engine for MK7

But the 1.5 150hp is a much better combo right?
  12. MK7_Fan

Best engine for MK7

Thank you man!
  13. MK7_Fan

Best engine for MK7

This was my previous golf. The 1.2 TSI
  14. MK7_Fan

Best engine for MK7

Few more for the fans of the 7.5
  15. MK7_Fan

Best engine for MK7

Sure! And thanks :)
  16. MK7_Fan

Best engine for MK7

Hello all, It's me again :) I just wanted to let you guys know that I've bought a car as you guys recommended. Its a Vw Golf 7.5 Highline Business R-Line 1.5TSI (150 horsepower). Thank you again for all your advices.
  17. MK7_Fan

Best engine for MK7

Nice! A car you can trust I see. Any oil issues?
  18. MK7_Fan

Best engine for MK7

Based on all your replies I will go for an 1.4 140/150PS or a 1.5 150PS engine. Will buy one in oktober of this year. If you guys like it I will keep you up-to-date. Thank you for your fast replies.
  19. MK7_Fan

Best engine for MK7

This is correct. Never seen one here.
  20. MK7_Fan

Best engine for MK7

Okay. Great! Good to know. Have you got any experience with the 1.5 150PS and the kangaroo effect?