GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. sterkrazzy

CSB3: Aint No Speed Limit Cause There Aint No Cops

Are those metal shavings? It looks like when you remove a magnetic drain plug but it's at the top of your spark plug.
  2. sterkrazzy

We had to rent a house for a bit that had an above ground pool. I swear if you neglected that thing for even a week you'd end up with a giant pool full of tadpoles.
  3. sterkrazzy

JC in The Keys of Destiny.
  4. sterkrazzy

Get a porsche boat. https://www.boattrader.com/boat/2008-porsche-fearless-porsche-28-9092050/
  5. sterkrazzy

Do RS7 Spark Plugs destroy your engine?

We use 2x4s to gap our plugs around here.
  6. sterkrazzy

Might give myself that day off anyway. I have 1-2 days of PTO left and it resets in august. Might as well use it to give myself a 4 day weekend.
  7. sterkrazzy

I just noticed July 4th is a thursday this year. Mid week days off are lame.
  8. sterkrazzy

The GT4 I heard a couple weeks ago was pretty lame. Very monotone. No growl or anything. Just a flat noise kinda like a 4 cyl.
  9. sterkrazzy

Typically 15-20.
  10. sterkrazzy

Same price as a good boat. You just get 6 years to pay interest instead of 20.
  11. sterkrazzy

If it's got a yamaha on it there's not much to worry about, at least as far as the motor goes. Keep up with the yearly maintenance and it'll likely never give you any issues. Stay far away from evinrude. Don't get a honda or suzuki. Mercury are alright. Yamaha is best.
  12. sterkrazzy

I had a guy yell REV IT at me tonight. I almost yelled back 'it's an automatic!' I did give him a downshift into first though, best I could do.
  13. sterkrazzy

Let's see your PC's

I picked my ram based on what other people were saying worked. I think if you go too high on the timing it can cause issues with stability. You also definitely have to go into the bios and enable XMP and make sure the ram settings are correct. It defaults to a much lower speed. I have DDR5-6000...
  14. sterkrazzy

Let's see your PC's

7800X3D here. AM5 is gonna be used until I think something like 2027.
  15. sterkrazzy

It's all Ruths fault.
  16. sterkrazzy

It's t-shirt time!