GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. swcrow

What did you do to your mk7 today?

My wife has made me give her a heads up before I hammer the 2260, cause when I went wot without notice the first time, she swore I gave her whiplash lol
  2. swcrow

MK7 Stage 1 Tune Suggestions for Burbles and more sound and also CA CARB legal

don't do pops/bangs......novelty wears off after 5 min; if you must, only in sport mode. Having had that when I was EQT tuned, I couldn't stand it
  3. swcrow

The Tall MQB Thread

Alright.....OEM wheel on my '23 Tiggie is 18", 235/55. Would going 255/55 look bad, since it's not an 8.5" wheel?
  4. swcrow

Gretel's build..…takes the "drink me" potion

Okay…. Uploaded a few versions leading up to now. Alex at Strat already sent a revised tune and is going to have me log “torque limitation source”
  5. swcrow

no idea why it's hid.....easily changed, but I only keep current logs on datazap....folder at home has all logs. But yeah, I'll swap to prior revision
  6. swcrow

Log 1 and 2 are exactly like 3…. Same pattern
  7. swcrow

that would explain the cut and building back up to the same level and repeating process. Need to back that off a bit for sure. Thanks Diggs
  8. swcrow

So driving my car on this latest revision is awesome, but when I ran the latest logs, I've reached back out to Strat for what's taking place between 5600 and 6500 rpm.......can't tell if it's injector timing issues and we need to dial back a smidge or not...
  9. swcrow

The Tall MQB Thread

D. Gage.....where you at in VA? I am LOVING that tire size look the more I stare at the pics......what size wheels are those though?
  10. swcrow

The Tall MQB Thread

In same boat, but thinking only 245 or 255/55 265/65 look beefy!
  11. swcrow

MAP sensor

Drew has a point.....are you making the boost you're supposed to be making? Get a smoke test done.....that will show leaks....it's how I found my external wastegate was bad on my WRX.
  12. swcrow

The Tall MQB Thread

my daughter has a 2010 Tiggie and man do I want to get her a Taos...does IT have an extending armrest??
  13. swcrow

The Tall MQB Thread

use your google-fu and find it! I'm SO down. Imma bout to swap these junk oem tires out for DWS 245/55
  14. swcrow

The Tall MQB Thread

can you post up info? I'd be interested in the "how to"
  15. swcrow

The Tall MQB Thread

sure why not....not a super active thread so can't hurt. Do you have an extendable arm rest? this thing is killing me
  16. swcrow

Rally armor ftw
  17. swcrow

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

You know it!
  18. swcrow

that sucks. From Thanksgiving to Easter sale, he better use those data points to plan for more materials for next "sale". I thought I wouldn't notice the sideskirts because there's no way they could really stand out that much......pics don't do them justice....they really do stand out in...
  19. swcrow

now that know what it SHOULD feel like, mine was very sloppy and I guess I had just gotten used to it