GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Stupid makeup light issue

I feel stupid now... Seems you're right and everything is working as it should. Why the lights only work in that area is something I don't understand, but glad that there isn't a fault.
  2. M

Stupid makeup light issue

Lately I noticed something stupid with the interior lights behind the sun visors of both the driver's side and passengers side. sometimes the lights work flawless and sometimes they won't come on at all sliding the covers away from the makeup mirrors in the sun visors. Sometimes drivers side...
  3. M

Klunks and creaks front wishbones golf mk7

Don't know why it isn't showing in my search results but thanks a lot for your assistance! The bushes aren't available in the same shop either...
  4. M

Sadly can't find the bushings googling on 5Q0 047 183F Also can't find the whole Audi LCA's googling on 5Q0-407-151K..... & 5Q0-407-152K am I doing something wrong? Feel like a noob...
  5. M

That's good information! Very helpful! I like the BFI bushes because I don't want to go with PU like powerflex/superpro. BFI is a full rubber bush, now I have to find a shop which wants to sell the bushes or complete arms to the Netherlands. BFI itself doesn't ship to Europe. ECS tuning charges...
  6. M

@golfdave thanks but after greasing the front whisbone rubbers the car is complete silent going over speed bumps. So I am pretty sure these rubber bushings are bad. I don't have the proper equipment to install new bushings in the whisbones So I would like to replace them. Is there any...
  7. M

First of all a happy new year! I'm the proud owner of a mk7 higline 2017 variant pre facelift. Sadly the car makes klunks and creaks while driving over speed bumps (with normal speed) I have greased the front whisbone rubbers which was a temporary fix. I now want to do a permanent fix by...