1. dood.

Fat Shawn’s 2019 GTI Build

Great falls green is 👌🏼
  2. dood.

Gbot's 19R 2.5VR6T Build

Do it! That will look super clean. Like Ben’s STI on Gears and Gasoline
  3. dood.

Cars and Bids, BAT, etc.

Mk2 GTI with 1.8L turbo swap, Garrett GT3076R, cancer-stick livery, and much more https://carsandbids.com/auctions/9WnO1vev/1990-volkswagen-golf-gti
  4. dood.

Understanding the MK7 PCV function, retrofitting the MK8 PCV, and why catch cans are bullshit(IMO)

I mean how can you argue with this? From the BMS website: “It's no secret that the Mk7 turbo motors can suffer from oil control problems causing oil to blow through and coat the intercooler and charge piping, gunking up intake valves and the VANOS system, lowering the effective octane, and...
  5. dood.

Dogs

She’s got a great smile! Something about asymmetric ears is so endearing
  6. dood.

Boosting on a Budget- 19birel's MK7.5 Build

Did removing that hose make more wooshies? Asking for a friend.
  7. dood.

Dogs

Can confirm. Here's my dog (back) and his brother (front). We decided to save the $100 and skip the DNA test for our dog since all his siblings got them and shared with us. Here's his brother's
  8. dood.

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Finally got around to installing the 😮hlins that I’ve had sitting in my basement for a while. Up front I paired them with the Euro Sport camber mounts. Using Whiteline adjustable end links front and rear. Only took a short 20 minute test drive tonight, but initial impressions are good. Feels...
  9. dood.

Understanding the MK7 PCV function, retrofitting the MK8 PCV, and why catch cans are bullshit(IMO)

@DerHase, just want to say I’m impressed with all the work you put in to learn about our cars and share it with the community 🫡
  10. dood.

Gbot's 19R 2.5VR6T Build

Hell yeah! Can’t wait to see more. Santa really delivered
  11. dood.

Put some more lights around it to make my garage less of a dungeon
  12. dood.

Did the Skoda urinal washer cap mod. ebay link for anyone interested, surprisingly showed up in 2 weeks with free shipping from the Czech Republic
  13. dood.

Time for more mods :devilish:
  14. dood.

Indium Gray Metallic Money Pit Mk7.5R

Damn that sucks. Sounds just like an electric lawn mower.
  15. dood.

"Official" Lap Times Thread

Track name: Pacific Raceways Track location: Kent, WA Lap time: 1:41.70 Year/model: 2017 GTI S DSG Estimated total vehicle weight with driver: 3150 lb Estimated wheel horsepower: 310 Fuel: 92 octane Tire size and model: 245/40R17 Hankook RS4 Estimated ambient temperature: 58 deg F Notes on...
  16. dood.

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Is the mirror safer than having the garage remote in your car? If someone breaks into your car they can grab a remote if they know where to look. With the mirror do you need the key to open the garage?
  17. dood.

Swapped in some new rear brake pads before a lapping day tomorrow at Pacific Raceways. Porterfield R4-S on my non-PP GTI. Good thing I did because the old ones were absolutely shot (same pads). I haven’t made any changes to XDS and usually keep ESC on sport when it’s dry and full on when it’s...
  18. dood.

Mid Life GTI Journey

Daw, she's so cute when she's sleeping :D