1. M

Blue Steel - 2019 Golf R DSG

got it, thanks.
  2. M

Blue Steel - 2019 Golf R DSG

Sorry, but can you explain OBDEleven?
  3. M

GTI & STI

Haha, its like the nordschleife here. JK, my 2nd son was just born on Tuesday and my mother in law and my son drew some welcome home art. lol
  4. M

GTI & STI

Not the best picture but when shuffling cars in the driveway last night I took this. Guess which car i'm driving ALOT more?
  5. M

2019 Subaru STI-100% stock Saratoga NY

Hey, Since I own a GTI maybe I can slide posting my Subaru on here? hehe. I'm selling my 2019 STI BASE Crystal White Pearl with 19,100 miles for 31k OBO. I am the original owner, no accidents, completely stock and never modified except Spoiler delete (I I traded my trunk with a WRX trunk on...
  6. M

MK7 GTI service intervals

Yeah, I will. Breaks feel great but still going to check. Super helpful thanks! I just have to figure out if i'm going to the dealer or independent shop?
  7. M

2020 GTI

I have the same noise but not as loud... Keep driving and see if miles starts to quiet it down a little.
  8. M

That's right! I've seen DAP's interval chart before- totally forgot. Thanks for the resource!
  9. M

No, no manual. Bought it from my father in-law and he throws everything out.
  10. M

Hey guys, I just got a 2015 GTI SE DSG with 36,900k miles (not my first MK7 GTI). Since i'm not positive on the service history and quick google searches is actually more confusing than helpful..what service should I get first? I'm thinking just bringing it to an Audi/VW shop and just say go...
  11. M

New-here is my MK7GTI DSG

It's my father in-laws car-back in 2015 when they came out we both bought GTI's. He knows I love them so he sold it to me for 10k with 36,900k miles. Like I said, its not perfect but its in great mechanical condition.
  12. M

Well back when I got the STI I wrote a whole thing comparing both cars. I pretty much still feel the same, especially since i've been driving the GTI for the last 4 days. Long story short- don't sweat the STI. It's a car built from Lego's and GTI's feel they are built with solid billet blocks...
  13. M

Thanks, good to be back. Have a few things I need to fix right away. 1. Full Maintenance service (everything) 2. Battery cover, 3. Full detail & fix dents
  14. M

Update! I’m back! I got very lucky and a 2015 SE dropped on lap and had to bite! Ever since I bought my STI I realized how special the GTI was. Not sure what I’m going to do with my STI but for now I’m going to make this MK7 mine! This one is VERY dirty and it’s been pretty much siting for the...
  15. M

Need help, point me in right direction.

? They all kinda stick
  16. M

Anyone know which Audi forum to go?
  17. M

Haldex*! I swear I knew but my fingers didn’t...ha!
  18. M

Gen 3 8v, 2015-2020. But if I go this route, newer A3 possible. Like I said I had an MK7 GTI (loved it). I’m pretty knowledgeable of this but little details I can’t figure out. I’m thinking the A3 is an AWD (heldex) GTI. Let’s call it, the WRX. While the S3/R is the STI. Most A3 part numbers...
  19. M

Thanks for the replay! I’ve tried reading as much as I could this weekend. I know the Weight is much more. But, if the heldex system is stout like Golf R, then it might be something I consider.