GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Got springs, rear sway and dampers installed yesterday. Super happy with the set up. Got the koni yellows and did some tweaking on the fronts more to a softer setting while keeping the rears a tad stiffer. Very happy. Paired up with Eibach Sportlines. Love the height now
  2. S

Eibach Sportline Springs/Koni Yellow Sport Dampers

So I just had Eibach Sportline Springs, Eibach 25mm rear sway, and Koni Yellow Sport Shocks/struts installed on my 2dr mk7 Gti yesterday. I’ll give my thoughts on all 3 and what my first impressions were yesterday as well as today after I made adjustments on the front shocks. The springs are...
  3. S

Clutch delay valve delete. Wow!! This mod is fantastic, no idea why I waited so long to do. This is one of the best free mods out there! Along with the clutch spring removal to.
  4. S

What tune are you running?
  5. S

the bull x is probably quieter and more tame than apr. the guys that installed my dp last night are Uni dealer guys and they said the bull x sounds amazing but is quieter than the uni dp. and uni and apr are pretty similar in sound I've heard. Decisions... The only reason I went with Bull X is...
  6. S

Bull X dp and Uni Stage 2. This thing is a total beast now. I had probably too much fun on the way back home last night. But I'm very impressed with the linear power all the way through and how the power is put down. There's no torque spikes like people with APR have said, or the lack of power...
  7. S

Stage 2/dp advice

I'm going stage 2 and adding a Downpipe next month. I'm pretty excited. Stage 1+ has been awesome, but I feel the need for more powah and sound. I've landed on Bull X dp mainly because the catted version is only $799 and its hjs included cat converter. Compared to awe or neuspeed catted which...
  8. S

What mod should I do next? Suggestions?

As you can see below, I have Uni Stage 1+, VWR lowering springs, 034 dogbone. Any advice on what to do next? Not looking to go Stage 2 at the moment, trying to enjoy stage 1+ for now and need to save for a new clutch anyways. Contemplating either downpipe(catted) or cat back exhaust, or...
  9. S

Did a detailed vacuum and interior clean this morning. Got all the dust, and small hairs outta there. Looking pretty sweet. At the dealer now getting the first oil change at 6000 miles and a wheel rotation. Probably going to wash later tonight.
  10. S

Tuned to Unitronic Stage 1+. Wow, this car is a beast now. Amazing upgrade, let's just hope that my clutch survives.
  11. S

Thats a lot of red!
  12. S

Got my 034 V2 Dogbone insert installed a few hours ago. What a difference it makes! I have 6MT and highly recommend. Everything feels much tighter, better throttle response, and louder engine noise once you step on it and you pass 3000rpm. Very pleased with this mod.
  13. S

Pic of the front grill with the Klii Motowerkes decal...cool little thing, really cheap too.
  14. S

Got these badge fill ins a few weeks ago for the fron, rear and steering wheel. Really love em.
  15. S

Lone Star Euro Fest 2016

http://www.txfinest.com/wordpress1/lsef16/ Found out about this today. Seems like a really cool event, thought I'd share it with you guys. I plan on getting Unitronic Stage 1+ done on site. Pretty excited! Hope to see some people there.