GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

Review: APR SCU (DSC Controller)

How’s the tuning going with the B6’s? I’m still on Eibachs and B6’s + OEM controller. Wouldn’t mind a little more small bump compliance and flatter cornering + less squatting under hard pulls.
  2. H

Adjusting/modifying the internal bump stops on B8 struts… (please lend help & wisdom)

These ‘rubbers’, do you just poke them in with the suspension drooped? I’ve never seen these before.
  3. H

Audi s3 springs on golf r

Have you looked into Swift Springs? I see people referring these - mostly for Coilovers I think, but they might have options.
  4. H

Audi s3 springs on golf r

From numbers pulled off these forums and personal experience the Eibach front springs are softer than OEM R springs and the rear Eibachs are firmer than OEM R springs. As you probably know the B6 are supposedly designed for the OEM springs/ride height. I currently have B6 DCC + Eibachs. The ride...
  5. H

Issues with Bilsteins and Camber Plates?

How are the Ohlins? I’m always interested in these.
  6. H

Bilstein b6 damptronic

What are you imagining? The ARB upgrades on my car are neither great nor bad-just an experience. I say go for the rear for sure and can’t do any harm with the front upgrade either. My experience was a good one-just sayI noticed the rear much more.
  7. H

Bilstein b6 damptronic

I found increasing the rear ARB rate was a noticeable improvement in turn-in. It’s a popular mod. I didn’t notice the same effect when I upgraded the front. I used Whiteline for both ARB’s. Now I have B6 DCC’s with Eibach springs. It’s decently flat in Race mode, but not quite there for me...
  8. H

Severely over torqued the upper strut nut - but damn it looks good :)

Check out post #16 here. I’ve never used one of these, but it might be nice to have around if you’re doing a bit of front end work. https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/cant-fit-koni-fsd-struts-into-the-knuckle.427480/page-2#post-7981128
  9. H

Oh wow-so hi/Lo speed comp &rebound? That’s pretty deep. Does the DSC/APR controller have a live output-real-time data?
  10. H

Do you have the option to adjust compression damping or rebounds only?
  11. H

Bilstein b6 damptronic

I have seen that somewhere once.
  12. H

Bilstein b6 damptronic

I didn’t put a ton of passion into the cutting lol-pretty much could have left them alone.
  13. H

Bilstein b6 damptronic

I had the thought to do that to compensate for the reduced travel from the Eibach springs.
  14. H

Better now than OEM controller? Do you have to remove the controller from the car to make adjustments to the file?
  15. H

Bilstein b6 damptronic

So I installed the B6 shocks today. Did the OBD11 ‘adapting with deflected wheels’ and took the car for a spin. So far it’s a bit firmer overall and not a great deal of distinction between modes. I’ll be getting a mountain drive in this coming weekend so will have a better feel for it all after...
  16. H

Bilstein b6 damptronic

I'm installing B6 DCC's with Eibach springs this weekend--is it necessary, or recommended, to trim front and rear bump stops to compensate for the reduction in travel?
  17. H

Thanks for the info. Are you on stock springs? I am having a hard time deciding whether to keep my Eibach springs on or revert back to stock springs when I install the B6 DCC shocks soon. I would probably prefer stock ride-height for our bumpy roads and curb clearance etc, but the Eibachs did...
  18. H

I’d like to know how this device works, or not, with Bilstein B6 DCC shocks.
  19. H

What is this here under 'Tech resources'... is this APR's tuning software? https://www.goapr.com/products/software/scu_upgrade/parts/SUS00020 I'm interested in this controller, but just following this thread for now.