Search results

1. blackmammoth

In process: Alibaba GTI build

You have been utterly out-Zhonged.
  2. blackmammoth

In process: Alibaba GTI build

Definitely gonna watch this thread.
  3. blackmammoth

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

Had an employee's laptop get stolen out of their car (decided to leave it in plain view outside of a shitty bowling alley, go figure) and had to tell the department the laptop did not have full disc encryption on it so the countdown for leak notification has started. "Why didn't you IT people...
  4. blackmammoth

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

Took a nice road trip through north Yosemite in the Tioga Pass. Was pretty rad, bros.
  5. blackmammoth

Daks' GTI

Goddamn, I thought the Neuspeed I want to get was expensive.
  6. blackmammoth

Renrubicer: Skeletons In The Closet

Basically a tuned SHO? I'd riceburn the shit out of it.
  7. blackmammoth

Taking my boss and co-workers to a roadside taco truck next week. We're about to see who can handle real salsa.
  8. blackmammoth

Customer files ticket at 8:30, can't reach website. Within 25 minutes, calls service desk and asks to "escalate ticket". Inform client there isn't escalation past my group unless going to directorship, and "can't get to x website" is low priority at the moment but will be handled today. "I'll...
  9. blackmammoth

Putting some time in on some old Honda motorcycles this weekend with my dad, gonna make a good push this summer to get them all completed and running to teach the nieces to ride.
  10. blackmammoth

Meguiars ceramic wax, 10/10. Went on well, car looks great. Haven't tested water beading yet. Also, corvette boomer came over and complimented me on how good the car looked, which is about as much of an S-tier compliment on my detailing skills as I could ever get.
  11. blackmammoth

Best I’ve ever had so far is Thrifty’s. If you have some near you, don’t ask me shit. Just buy some and thank me later.
  12. blackmammoth

Got my zhong zhong foam cannon and short gun, going to give the meguiars hybrid ceramic wax a try this weekend because I'm too cheap to pay for a full gyeon ceramic coating.
  13. blackmammoth

Daks' GTI

Was this just because new parts are nice and shiny looks good, or is there some benefit to charge pipes I'm not aware of with bigger turbos/higher tunes?
  14. blackmammoth

What did you do to your mk7 today?

As fun as all the youtubers keep saying it is?
  15. blackmammoth

Especially when one of those bastards shows up, makes a post, then ghosts again. Had hope for about 12 minutes.
  16. blackmammoth

@sirnerdington Password manager didn't have the right password saved, and none of the reset emails made it to my account. 🤷‍♂️
  17. blackmammoth

I would consider the martini more "feminine", just because it's fancier/takes longer to make. A marg is just a slurpee with tequila, and that doesn't say feminine to me.