GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mreed055

SOLD Racingline VWR lowering springs GTI

Still selling these bad boys, let’s get em out of my garage pals. Changed to 200$ shipped, just cover PP fees or FF / Venmo
  2. Mreed055

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

I’m selling a set of barely used Racingline VWR lowering springs for MK7 GTI. Used for about 3k miles, comes in original box. $200
  3. Mreed055

SOLD Racingline VWR lowering springs GTI

What’s up y’all’s, I’m selling a set of barely used Racingline VWR lowering springs for MK7 GTI. Used for about 3k miles, will ship in original box. Edit: sold.
  4. Mreed055

Oil filter housing rod

Thanks for the link, I ended up getting it back on, I thought something was broken because it wouldn’t fit down flush and kept popping around when trying to clip it back in. Apparently that’s just how it is since the bottom of the housing isn’t flat.
  5. Mreed055

Oil filter housing rod

Hello all, long time no talk. I was doing an oil change today and the housing rolled off my workbench and the retaining rod came off and I literally have no idea how to get it back in, and I feel like I’ve tried every way. I could be a bozo, but what a stupid design. Ive tried looking videos...
  6. Mreed055

Daks' GTI

Another tuned MQB Another error Another troubleshooting build thread after hybrid turbo! Hope all is well Daks. 🐶
  7. Mreed055

What did you do to your mk7 today?

actually driving the GTI since it’s so hot out here right now. It’s been like 105-108 every day for last 3 weeks. I guess the VW dealer thinks I should drive it more also, they said I can save now on my overdue 60k mile service, lol. The car still has 48k miles, about 4K miles on it since I...
  8. Mreed055

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

The ol Honda grom. Would recommend.
  9. Mreed055

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

I do too, except i never really do anything with the time as said be another poster here cause im like 'ugh work later'. Days off I still wake up like 6am to start doing nothing all day, and not exit my house once the entire weekend. Lol
  10. Mreed055

Y’all ever wake up several hours before a work shift and are like…. What am I supposed to do with all this time?
  11. Mreed055

Technically did 2 installs (install and removal) on OEM clips and didn’t break them. I’d just thread the bolt hole if they break instead of installing more shitty clips.
  12. Mreed055

This one is really good too: https://www.autoinstruct.com.au/manufacturer/volkswagen/mk7-golf/mk7-golf-intercooler-install/ First time in took me a bit, cause they all fit wonky. Taking it out took about 2 hours start to finish though.
  13. Mreed055

SOLD: Accessport with EQT Stage 2 and DSG Map

They are locked to the AP and engine code / DSG ID. no tune is VIN specific.
  14. Mreed055

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Living life on the edge, lol. I know what you mean though, I haven’t driven mine in 1-2 months.
  15. Mreed055

They towed my DSG in a horrible way!! HELP

What'd the rozzers tow the car for? Im too curious.
  16. Mreed055

P0413 code

Maybe I’m part of the minority, but I’ve always believed if your changing the hardware and software of the car they have a warranty for… why should it be covered?
  17. Mreed055

Cyl 3 Misfire and limp mode after heavy load

Being a stock boi would solve all your woes
  18. Mreed055

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

EDIT: sold CTS intercooler to Starsmith, great guy to work with.