GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mass_Paul

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

That coil pack puller works great.
  2. Mass_Paul

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I think I have three or four different gap tools. I always go back to this type (or do a final check with it) because it is what I grew up using 30+ years ago (ugh..how have I been driving and working on cars that long). Also, if I could store all of those gap tools in the same place so I could...
  3. Mass_Paul

-Spark plug change -Oil change (Liqui Moly 5w-40 Molygen). And the wife & I had Dodges prior to my GTI & her Tiguan. Holding on to the Mopar work mat. -Jectron Fuel injection cleaner in a full tank of 93 -Installed block off plate. Going to keep an eye on it to see how it does with temps and my...
  4. Mass_Paul

THE Formula One Thread

Alonso commits to a new multi-year deal to stay with Aston Martin. Must have high hopes for the upcoming partnership with Honda. First driver domino to fall (and a significant one) in what could be a very busy silly season.
  5. Mass_Paul

Thanks, brah!
  6. Mass_Paul

https://a.co/d/jh02seh This is what I have. My son has the same (in black) on his 2016 GTI.
  7. Mass_Paul

It is a very "Subbie" thing, but I love the look of flaps & they catch/prevent so much crap from hitting the car(especially with the wheel spacers).
  8. Mass_Paul

Blacked out rear emblems, changed out Amazon rear diffuser to Maxton rear diffuser (thank you Nappy16) , installed Aerofabb rear spats & ECS hatch spoiler extension.
  9. Mass_Paul

Nope. Keeping the pinstripes to just the ground effects. As a child and teen of the '80's, it is a bit of an omage to the hatchbacks of those days that would have louvers. Also, that is what first got me into fast, 4 cylinder cars. Not everything had to have a huge engine. The `80's Daytona...
  10. Mass_Paul

Haha. I guess it does. It probably is imprinted in my mind of a car "thing" due to my "middle-agedness" too.
  11. Mass_Paul

Something for the majority of you to hate 😁. AliExpress rear windows louver covers. I should not be able to buy things on my phone when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall back asleep. Since I bought it, I am going with it. It might be the "so bad, I have to do it" allure of these.
  12. Mass_Paul

I would break that in one trip to anywhere with a parking lot. Went with a "shorter" lip because I know my driving habits.
  13. Mass_Paul

Areofabb Front Chin Spoiler - Street Edition installed (and red pin-striping added).
  14. Mass_Paul

The simple solution to this should have been that I paid attention to the original orientation of the horns (facing back) and not be an idiot when I had to move them due to my twintercooler install. My great idea of having the horn face up so water won't splash in from the front or below. Just...
  15. Mass_Paul

Is this the proper amount of water that the horns should be holding?
  16. Mass_Paul

Fill up car with E85 in Charlton and then fill stomach with Tree House beer in Charlton.
  17. Mass_Paul

Link to puddle lights, please 😉
  18. Mass_Paul

On order. Thank you for the advice and link.
  19. Mass_Paul

Ambuker 2PCS Car Cigarette Lighter Cover Cap Metal Universal Waterproof Dustproof Cigarette Lighter Cover Cap for Car Car Accessories Vehicles (Black+Red) https://a.co/d/4XKYXP6
  20. Mass_Paul

A photographer I am not. Was also worried it would be huge. Not much bigger than OEM DSG shifter knob.