GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Roca

FS: AEM Intake

not much wear on it, went back to stock Red tube, comes with gromets, heat shield, engine bolt, filter, rubber connector, & clamps $150 + shipping? make an offer I guess https://deutscheautoparts.com/mk7-gti-golfr-intake-aem.html
  2. Roca

What did you do to your mk7 today?

^^ nice car!!!
  3. Roca

Your Dream Car Build

miata.... weiner car lol
  4. Roca

Open air intake, no heat shield

So I mentionned this in the intake discussion but I'd like to get more input. I installed the AEM intake, it's an open intake. I couldn't get the SAI to clip on correctly, so I removed the heat shield and rotated the SAI to where the heat shield would be and now it fits but I can't put in the...
  5. Roca

SAI breather / plug

looking for an SAI plug, the intake I have (aem) doesnt fit well with the SAI so I'll just grab a breather filter and slap it on and block off the SAI connection on the intake using some sort of plug which intake comes with those plug to fill the SAI hole when it's installed on cars with the...
  6. Roca

damn the red of these cars is so nice! golf, gti, or R, all are so nice in red!!
  7. Roca

east to west, is flat red an available color?
  8. Roca

love the flat black going to gloss black, very nice!
  9. Roca

no one is scared to get flagged for the tune and lose the warranty? I would think the JB1 and NPM would be a lot more popular
  10. Roca

how much did the stage1+ & uniconnect cost you?
  11. Roca

Your Dream Car Build

modern day S4 avant, with tints, intake, exhaust, on bags, & tune nothing much else needed for me, I love a clean & powerful daily driver!!!
  12. Roca

WTB cheap open air intake

looking for a cheap open air intake shipping to canada
  13. Roca

question about the stock box & the injen sp intake could you keep the bottom of the stock box with the injen?
  14. Roca

love that afe!!! got the cover too?
  15. Roca

when I had my injen yeah it was fun for sound but that's about it, low end sputtered a bit and felt laggy
  16. Roca

^^^you won't enjoy that injen too much, it's kinda crap lol
  17. Roca

Stock airbox question

are all MK7 Golf & GTI airboxes the same? as in I can simply buy a 2016 GTI airbox for my 2015 Golf and it will fit right in no problem? exactly the same part number etc for the front hood part, the top, the filter, the snow catcher, & the bottom?
  18. Roca

DIY Swiss Cheese Airbox Mod

I've removed the snow catcher & dropped in the K&N panel filter. FYI; I had the injen sp intake, that was junk, then I got the Autotech closed intake, not junk but not worth all that money IMO, so trying this out now. Step 1; removing front lid & drilling some holes (not sure if this did...
  19. Roca

WTB Stock Intake Box

Would like to try swiss cheesing an intake but need a stock replacement before I start cutting into it PM me offers plz
  20. Roca

took off the autotech intake, did notice that it had a deeper tone and felt a bit stronger before, it's sold now so no more intake only drop in & snow catcher removed