GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Reeseth21

SOLD:MK 7.5 GTI Borla Type S Catback - $600 OBO

500 for local pickup, willing to drive a few hrs.
  2. Reeseth21

WTB: MK7.5 AWE track exhaust

I’m selling a MK 7.5 Borla Type S Catback, super similar exhaust. I made a post a few days back. You can check it out if your interested.
  3. Reeseth21

let me know if the link and everything works, I had to upload it to YouTube to post it here.
  4. Reeseth21

The 7.5 version is slightly wider and I think longer. A muffler shop could definitely make it fit. I had this exhaust with a high flow catted down pipe and it was loud but the Borla does great at eliminating any rasp and making the tone very deep. I can attach a video of the exhaust if you are...
  5. Reeseth21

Selling my (MK 7.5) Borla type s catback for $600 OBO (price is flexible). Was on the car for about 1200 miles until I upgraded to a valved system. I would prefer local pickup (Wisconsin) but I am willing to ship on buyers expense. Pictures are included below...
  6. Reeseth21

Official Urano Grey GTI / Golf Thread

Keep us posted on that. Interested to see how it turns out when completed. Looks good man.
  7. Reeseth21

Official Urano Grey GTI / Golf Thread

Hey your roof bars are really low profile, do you mind sharing which ones they are? This is one of the best urano grey builds I have seen. Good stuff man!
  8. Reeseth21

Official Deep Black Pearl GTI / Golf Thread

Here is mine in snowy Wisconsin...
  9. Reeseth21

Any used MK7 lowering springs?

The shipping prices are about 110 dollars to ship a 15 pound package in 5-10 days. Plus I don’t want him to pay more for shipping then the springs cost. I’m sure there are people selling oem springs within New Zealand. I am not up for the hassle of international shipping. Thanks though!
  10. Reeseth21

Which cat back exhausts accentuate “dsg farts”

Good to know. I knew it had something to do with the 7 speed dsg vs 6 speed dsg and I just associated that with the facelift in 2017.
  11. Reeseth21

They aren’t on my 2020 GTI. Maybe it was after a certain year they made some changes. I’m not sure.
  12. Reeseth21

Actually if you are located in New Zealand then I don’t think I’m going to be shipping them. Sorry I didn’t google where flat bush was until just now. Also this was posted in the wrong subform, it should be posted under the privates and classifieds marketplace :) sorry again.
  13. Reeseth21

I have some stock 2020 Gti springs. Only about 500 ish miles of use. Lmk if interested.
  14. Reeseth21

Hey do you own a mk 7 or the facelift 7.5 ? If you have the 7.5 the DSG farts are not extremely pronounced compared to the mk 7. Just in case you didn’t know :)
  15. Reeseth21

I run a Borla catback with a CTS catted dp. Sounds great. Check out just the catback 👍
  16. Reeseth21

FS: Borla 3" Stainless Steel Cat-Back w/ 4" Chrome Tips

Yup, I also have the Borla with the cts dp and let me just say the cold starts are brutal; but after that it’s awesome.
  17. Reeseth21

WTB: OEM Golf R Springs (DMV)

I have a pair of oem mk 7.5 GTI springs with 500 ish miles on them. I am not sure if they are the same or compatible with the golf r adjustable suspension but let me know if you are interested.
  18. Reeseth21

WTB stock MK7.5 muffler.

I have the full oem exhaust just sitting in my garage. I do not want to ship the large and heavy package though l. Lmk if your still interested. I’m located in southern wisconsin.
  19. Reeseth21

WTB: Borla Type S or similar exhaust Mk 7.5 GTI

Can’t seem to find one for sale so Im gonna post this... thanks.