GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

When she's too tight for comfort...OE Audi RS3 bushings = too big for Mk7 LCAs (pics & data inside)

I installed the 5Q0407182 without any issues on powder coated original steel LCA's. I used a spindle tool with cups. You don't have to decide where the voids have to go. The small arrow have to point to the marks on the LCA. If the bushings are not pressed in, the metal sleeve is not really...
  2. P

Rear Sway Bar questions

So what you guys think. Which rear sway bar could match with that 25x4mm front bar for a not to aggressive setup. Hardrace got a 25,4x4.8 rear swaybar,but can't find any reviews of it or H&R 24mm solid rear swaybar bar. Other options are not so easy to get in germany. Maybe a 034 Motorsport but...
  3. P

Rear Sway Bar questions

For the rear I know that it will not fit,but I was wondering that I found the 25x4 front bar also listet at some fwd cars, but I'm not 100% sure
  4. P

Rear Sway Bar questions

Mhhh okay strange ,found them for 1.4 cupra Hybrid,s didn't know that they are AWD. Maybe they fitted them in fwd cars ,or would there be a problem whit that slightly different shape?
  5. P

Rear Sway Bar questions

As far as I know it is listed for t rocks ,cupras and some tcr s or wagons. I think the front Sway bar is all the same 2wd or 4wd, isn't it?
  6. P

Rear Sway Bar questions

Has someone fitted a OEM 25x4 front swaybar ( 5Q0411303AC ) with a solid 24mm H&R rear swaybar ? Would that be a nice OEM+ setup, without losing to much comfort and let the GTI handle more neutral?
  7. P

Post your experiences: 034 Motorsports Locking collar kit for MQB, or TyrolSport Deadset

The VW alignment pins will only work if you reinstall your dropped subframe back in. Think they will hold the old subframe position, but don't center the subframe like a deadset kit so your subframe has to be aligned correct bevor dropping it. For me it wouldn't work because I will switch to the...
  8. P

Want more front camber? Powerflex Bushings is the Answer!

Think I will go with original bushings or hardrace ,they got more solid rubber bushings. But never seen people using them. Don't won't squeaking noises or fast bashed bushings. maybe a adjustable ball joint will be the best way to go. Superpro, Whiteline or hardrace will see.
  9. P

Post your experiences: 034 Motorsports Locking collar kit for MQB, or TyrolSport Deadset

It will help people and me to find out if the kit is worth the money and installation time. For me this kit makes only sense if it will really centers the subframe, so that a good alignment will be achieved, but not many talking about it.
  10. P

You was telling me that at the subframe thread. 10 minutes off is really good, but is it all the time like this or were you just lucky. Only wrote from one guy that his camber was way off. Maybe someone else will share his alignment specs after install.
  11. P

Did you all had relatively even camber value's from side to side after using the inserts. Got the 034 here but I'm concerned of having uneven camber values after installing it. Shifting the subframe to same camber values from side to side won't be possible
  12. P

Want more front camber? Powerflex Bushings is the Answer!

Is someone using these bushings in a daily car, are they squeaking after a while? Do they last longer than a few thousand miles? Thinking about using those with a Audi RS3 bushing in the back to even out and increase camber after installing subframe deadset kit. Is it right that caster will be...
  13. P

Audi aluminum subframe on Mk7 Gti

I just have this list and there was one longer bolt listet ,so I thought it's the right one.
  14. P

Are the part numbers of that controll arm screw's ( 7 ) N 106 959 01 and ( 8 ) N 106 403 01 is that right?
  15. P

I don't want more caster I'm fine with original caster setting. Was youst interested how this works with these bushings
  16. P

But you have to align the caster bevor you press it in position or? I'm a little bit confused, was looking at the subframe in front of me and there are some holes not perfectly drilled to center, they have a bit offset. Is this normal ?
  17. P

That's because I would rather go with an Clubsport s bushing. They are more solid than the normal ones but not to stiff. Just looking for a OEM+ street upgrade
  18. P

This is sounds really good 👍🏻 my factory camber right now is more off. Tough about using the Powerflex excentrical front control arm bushing and a rear Audi S3/Clubsport s bushing so I can get a bit more camber or even it out. But don't know if those bushings working good together. The rear...
  19. P

I made a good deal for a brand new 3Q0199369E. Does someone use a dead set kit like 034 ,vwr or cts ..to? How was your alignment after it. I'm a little afraid if camber will be much of from side to side. Without shifting the subframe it will not be possible to get it even from side to side
  20. P

In there installation guide they tell that the rear collars/washer's are different to the ones for steel subframe. Though that the control arm bolts for aluminum subframe are different but the main mounting bolts are the same. Anyway are those two subframes the same.