GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

What did you do to your mk7 today?

That looks like tungsten to me.
  2. G

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

I put my briefcase in the passenger seat, which is pretty heavy sometimes, and its never triggered the chime.
  3. G

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Agree driving a stick with your left hand only is doable, just have to be slower than normal and extra careful. If you cant find a shop in SD just drive down to TJ.
  4. G

Incandecent tailights

Are the incandescent taillights on the R a darker shade than the TSI or GTI taillights? I know the LED taillights are available in 3 shades but unsure about the regular tails and wondering if I can get darker ones or is wrap my only choice.
  5. G

Hatch blend is the only solution for that (unless you mean the whole hatch area and not just the bumper/hatch dirt magnet part).
  6. G

I'm tungsten, not sure if the red one is a gol or a polo.
  7. G

Parked next to smaller sibling.
  8. G

Parked next to a relative.
  9. G

I couldn't help it, nothing else to look at but some german wine glass boxes. Touché
  10. G

Please tell me that's just a hairy sweater you're wearing.
  11. G

I think sadly you might have gotten a dud. My brake pedal looked exactly the same as the stock one from behind and once in place I stomped hard on it once with my foot and the sucker is on tight and has no wiggle in any direction.
  12. G

Yep, it's weird alright but the stock accel pedal seems to be molded to the metal or something 'cuz I couldn't get it off. Afterwards I did some research and found others doing the same thing (e.g. agentphish) so I left it as is and haven't had any issues with it moving or sliding off, you...
  13. G

Not on me, but my stock pedals weren't sport, just the regular all black plastic ones.
  14. G

The switch is pretty easy, I paid around $30 shipped and they seem to be Euro/Asian oem; at least they look and feel exactly like the ones my dealer sells for around 4 times as much. - Footrest: Pull the old one to the side and up, it'll pop out, then pull on the bottom of the side panel trim...
  15. G

Sport pedals installed.....
  16. G

Taller tires?

My mk7 has higher clearance and rake and looks more rallycross than a sporty hatch. I know its not the norm, and I certainly appreciate the aesthetics of a lowered mk7, but I kind of like it this way and its clearly more practical for daily driving as my commute is full of pot-holes and...
  17. G

Pedalbox for the 1.4 TSI???

I have a 1.4 TSI 150, I've only done some minor cosmetic stuff and removed the top engine bay weather strip, but mostly everything I see for engine or performance is for the 2.0/1.8 engines. Would a pedalbox for the 2.0/1.8 work normally on the 1.4? or do I need one made specifically for the...
  18. G

Led for halogen fog lights

Are there any options for leds on a halogen fog light housing? I switched headlights and now have to either change the fogs or deactivate the static cornering light function, I just hate the yellow and white lights at the same time. I've seen the deAutoLED 360 ones but wondering if theres...
  19. G

HID headlight options

I'm ready to upgrade my headlights to hid's but I'm not sure what my best option is, would appreciate some feedback.... I want to do the install myself so I'm looking to purchase the least difficult option. I did some research here and these were my findings. - Winpower, lowest quality and...
  20. G

lamin x tint on headlights

Anybody have these on their mk7? Pics on the webshop only show them on a red gti with hid's and was wondering how'd they look on the halogens.