GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

DIY Mk7.5 Euro Taillight Harnesses

Made my own harness last month when I did this mod and I have some leftover materials and some free time. If there's interest I would be willing to throw some harnesses together for folks here. Also willing to share more build information and a wiring schematic for anyone that wishes to do this...
  2. R

WTB: 4dr mk7 roof rack

Interested in both OEM and aftermarket options. I'm in the Bay Area but willing to make a trip to socal if necessary
  3. R

OEM Golf MK7 Base Carrier Bars | Roof Rack [4 Door Model]

This still available? I might be willing to take this off your hands
  4. R

Mk7 Windshield Saint-Gobain with light/rain sensor

Were there any others you found? I called them already and they said they couldn't get it.
  5. R

Mk7 Windshield Saint-Gobain with light/rain sensor

I'm a bit late to this thread, but any chance you can share the guys in the bay that were able to get the Saint-Gobain glass? I'm in Oakland and need to get a replacement windshield
  6. R

OEM Dynamic Mk7.5 taillights on AliExpress

Don't the 2019s in the states still have 4/5 pin connectors on the car? How could you plug these lights in without a harness if they have 8-pin connectors?
  7. R

Hey I saw that you made your own adapter harness for the facelift euro taillights - I'm thinking...

Hey I saw that you made your own adapter harness for the facelift euro taillights - I'm thinking about doing the same, was wondering if you could share where you got your connectors? You mentioned in a post that you got them from ali express but I can't seem to find them. They're on ECS but I...
  8. R

Great to hear. Yeah I think those of us who are stuck at home and lucky enough to still be getting a paycheck are feeling like it's the perfect time to do some upgrades. I saw that you built your own harness, I'm considering doing the same. Do you have any tips on wire lengths or anything else...
  9. R

@2018gti I know it's only been a month but any update on these lights? I'm thinking about ordering from the same vendor on Aliexpress and am wondering if you've seen any issues with build quality or otherwise in the time you've had them