GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dmcgrath009

Console buttons used for garage door and dash cam

How did you do the logo/icon on the button?
  2. dmcgrath009

Tutorial: How-To Fit Helix Soundbox + Spare in GTI

I ended up cutting the rear trim. The rear floor is just a bit high. I could see it rattling on the sub we will see how it goes after I get it programmed.
  3. dmcgrath009

Tutorial: How-To Fit Helix Soundbox + Spare in GTI

Received my Helix Sub today and on test fitting it looks like I will need to cut and shape some of my rear plastic trim piece to get it centered over the spare tie. Has anyone else encountered this? Also mine appears to sit just a bit high not allowing the rear floor to sit perfectly flat. not a...
  4. dmcgrath009

Dealer overfilled engine oil by at least 3 quarts

ReadTheBook, Glad to hear yours seams fine. Hopefully this didn't cause any issues. We are leaning towards getting it in record with the dealer and VWOA and the. Not worrying about it. Snobrdrdan, Yes the car sat for quite a while. Pretty sure it was purchased as a fleet car and then the...
  5. dmcgrath009

John, Appreciate your approach. No CEL I don't see any foaming which is surprising as I'm sure the crank was submerged with an extra 3-4 quarts of oil. I will hook up VCDS and check to see if there are any faults stored.
  6. dmcgrath009

My dad just picked up a 2017 Golf sport wagon with 15 miles purchased new from the local VW dealer. Dealer said they were part of a company car purchase that fell though and the cars were available for sale as new. He just reached 2500 miles on the car and decided it was a good time to do an...
  7. dmcgrath009

3D Printed Parts - Fun & Functional

Stumbled across this thread today figured I would put a link to the cell phone mount I made for my MK7 GTI https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3764278
  8. dmcgrath009

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I wish there was a memory function for this, set all the windows to where you want them and hold down the button. button would roll them all up or down to your preset location. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. dmcgrath009

Visited it in its winter storage location and test fit some new wheels. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. dmcgrath009

Looks great ! I have never liked a silver car until the MK7 GTI ... There isn't a single color it comes in that I don't like. Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
  11. dmcgrath009

Found my first stone chip in the hood [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji37] [emoji37] [emoji37] 3,240 miles. One stone chip... was still thinking about 3m chip guard but didn't have the money.... Has anyone done protective film? What was the cost ? Did you do it yourself ...
  12. dmcgrath009

Got as close as it will ever be to a car wash. Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
  13. dmcgrath009

What did you use for film and where did you get it? Thank you, Devin Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk