GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Thank you, that fixed it!
  2. G

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Hi Zero, I've set my hazards to "not active" so that they can be static, yet they are still dynamic. Any ideas on how to fix? I have a 2017 mk7 with a late 2016 build date. Leuchte28 is set to Klemme30G if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance!
  3. G

SOLD: OEM 19" Pretoria and Tire

This item is no longer available.
  4. G

Hello, I'm located in Austin, TX. Please DM me if you're interested. Thank you, Alex
  5. G

Selling one OEM 19" Pretoria with tire. No curb rash, scratches, or bends - one small rock chip. $225. Used as a spare, but sold my car. Prefer local sale, but will ship at buyer's expense. Center cap and more pics available upon request.
  6. G

WTB - 19" Pretoria Wheel

Looking to purchase one OEM 19" Pretoria wheel. Minor scuffs/curb rash is ok, as long as wheel is confirmed to not be bent. I'm in the Austin area but willing to pay shipping. Thanks!
  7. G

SRS-Tec spoiler with photos

Thanks! Agreed. Gloss black is nice, but then I’d have a white strip peaking between the roof wrap/spoiler. Looks better integrated this way IMO. Pic before painting for reference. Yep, it’s fiberglass.
  8. G

SRS-Tec spoiler with photos

Reviving a dead thread but wanted to share my experience with the SRS-TEC lip spoiler. OP, sorry that happened to you. Hope that was resolved. I ordered directly from SRS-TEC, shipped from Germany. Had it professionally sanded, primed, and painted to match body color. Considered gloss black...
  9. G

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Good to look out for when installing. Can confirm mine are flushed and do not squeak for anyone looking to get these. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. G

I’ve never noticed the area get too wet. Any suggestions for preventing trapped water? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. G

That’s exactly how I got this [emoji37] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. G

I did a thing to hide another thing I did. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. G

Nice and thank you! Oh, you’re right. The Touareg isn’t even available in the states anymore, idk why it came to mind lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. G

Not uncommon, but I’m pretty stoked to have added Pretoria’s w/stock summers (Thanks baby_diego!). Not much harsher than Austin’s, noticeably louder but not terrible, better response and grip. I’m happy. Quick garage shot of my Touareg :P It’s raining in Austin, excuse the dirty car.
  15. G

Bad headlight or coding problem?

Just got my left front headlight (LP) replaced due to an accident. Got an AFS error. Upon start up, I can hear the AFS motor whirring and the beam goes side to side (not in normal fashion) trying to move and struggles without being successful. Lights have come on before and worked perfectly...
  16. G

Really wakes 'em up. Has saved a couple deer in my commute :P
  17. G

Haha sorry for the emotional roller coaster. Guy's windows were rolled down and he went, "at least your light still works" and drove off. Just about flipped my shit. Got his plates and it was covered by his insurance. Worked out in the end but some people...
  18. G

Took my babies for a drive. Got it back from body shop after some asshole backed into my car and fled the scene. Painted my mirror caps gloss black and debadged fenders in the mix. New bumper no holes! Eyyy, glass half full. Edit: Needs a drop and spacers, I know. Sent from my iPhone using...