1. B

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Thank you:) Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  2. B

Fit the new wheels today... Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  3. B

GTI International 2016

Hello Ladies and Gents. whos is coming to this event? (UK) http://www.gtiinternational.co.uk/
  4. B

How low I can go?

Hello community! Just ordered a set of ST coilovers and would like to ask how low I can go without having any issues. Wheels are 18x8 ofset 40 many thanks Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  5. B

Legend thank you very much Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  6. B

Hello guys today I was planning to install some wheel spacers on my gti but when I open the package well there wasent any bolts included. Can someone tell me what bolt size I need for austin wheel with eibach 15mm spacer? Many thanks Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  7. B

Car sits noticeably lower also less body roll in corners... I only have it for a couple of days so will give you better review once springs settles... Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  8. B

Installed eibach pro kit Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  9. B

Eibach pro kit springs upgrade

Does anyone got these springs installed? I have ordered a set which lowering 25-30mm and wondering if someone can post pictures how they look like and some general feedback for this springs. I know I should ask this before I ordered them but 110£ is a perfect deal. Sent from my SM-G920F using...
  10. B

Buying Rays.

Hey guys now iam stuck and any help will be appreciated? I decided to get Volk Racing wheels TE-37 and size i like is 18inch but i am no idea which one to get. can someone help? https://www.vividracing.com/catalog/volk-racing-te37-wheels-c-6424_4542_4579_4588.html
  11. B

Gloss or Matt eurobadgez on silver gti?

Deciding to get a black badges for my gti, but I am stuck on decision gloss or matt. Can I get some pictures? Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  12. B

Loud, deep and angry exhaust sound.

Recently I have see a gti mk7 that sounded like a Nissan r35 and spitting some flames. What do I need to do to achieve that result? I am a newbie when is comes to car modifications so every help will be appreciated. Thx guys Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  13. B

18inch wheels

Hello guys I own a gti mk7 in tungsten silver and now I would like to buy new wheels, but I cannot decide on a colour. Thinking about a black silver or gun metal. Does anyone here got car and wheels in one of these colours. Pls post pictures if yes. Many thanks Sent from my SM-G920F using...
  14. B

Will you please explain what this will do? I know that this is a shut question but I am nooby when coming to engines Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  15. B

Removing rear emblem on GTI mk7

Hello guys I tried to remove rear emblem on my GTI mk7 l, but is not coming off. Spend last 15 minutes to play with it but still nothing. Can everyone tell me how to do it. Thx Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  16. B

Finally I find some time today to wash a car, then clay bar whole wehicle and later on need to polish whole car as dealer install some swirls... Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  17. B

Car has been swapped...

Week ago i have made decission to swap my MK7 2.0TDI for 2.0GTI Performance and I have to say that was the best move ever..... Old car: VW Golf GT TDI bluemotion 2.0 150bhp Black New car: VW Golf GTI Performance 2.0 Turbocharged 230bhp Tungsten Silver [/IMG] [/IMG]
  18. B

REVO Technik?

Hi guys iam thinking to tune my 2014 GTI Performance and REVO seems like the best choice. Does anyone got any experiences with it? Many Thanks