GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

Indicator handle won't jump back

Hi Is the indicator handle supposed to jump back to its neutral position after completing a turn? In my other car, Skoda Fabia, the indicator handle jumps back if I complete a turn above a certain angle. However, in my MK7 it's not working. If I push the handle slightly, the indicators flash 5...
  2. E

Help me identify this part

Thanks, it helped!
  3. E

Help me identify this part

Hi So I had to take off my front bumper and suddently this part popped out of nowhere. There is a code on it, but searching for it on google leads me to some general connector. The connector wires are attached to the braid of the left horn. Now I want to put the bumper back on, but I have no...
  4. E

Help me identify this part (Wrong forum, can delete this?)

Hi So I had to take off my front bumper and suddently this part popped out of nowhere. There is a code on it, but searching for it on google leads me to some general connector. The connector wires are attached to the braid of the left horn. Now I want to put the bumper back on, but I have no...
  5. E

Silver trim surrounding the gear handle

Hello, The picutre speaks for itself. How can I fix this?
  6. E

Remove pen ink from interior fabric

Hi The previous owner of my Golf has written something on the fabric (I hided that with black brush in MS Paint) and I want to remove it. 1. How can I remove the ink? 2. How can I find the color code of this interior, if I want to spray over the fabric?
  7. E

Rear parking sensors and disabling auto-stop

Hi I recently bought a 2016 golf (1.4 TSI). 1. When I bought it, the parking sensors worked but yesterday it stopped beeping for some reason. I may have disabled it somehow but I can't figure out how to activate it back. 2. How can I disable the auto-stop system permanently? I know the button...