GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. bouba

Upgraded Lower Control Arm

Not lowered at all! Totally stock besides the LCAs, stage 1 tune, and ARM intercooler. Lol yes it's quite a lot of caster. Ive included a photo below of the wheel to show how forward it sits. Likely would rub if I had been lowered or was running wider wheels+tires. Don't quite want to, as I...
  2. bouba

Upgraded Lower Control Arm

Here's my review I left on the Whiteline KTA 252 Lower Control Arms. Hope this helps someone, just wanted to share my personal experience and opinion! I installed these LCAs on my 2017 GTI SE about a week ago. Installation was a simple process, but moderately difficult to reach and wrangle the...
  3. bouba

Bear Mountain Runs (Ongoing)

Aiming to leave at 9 or 9:30, leaving from Downtown Brooklyn/Carroll Gardens area.
  4. bouba

Excited for spring! Might take a run this Saturday morning (the 9th)—getting my clutch replaced with the SRE clutch this Monday and won’t be able to do any spirited driving for a bit so it can bed properly. Hoping the weather cooperates and I can get a few good laps in! lol APR stage 1 has...
  5. bouba

Wish I could go today, the weather looks PERFECT. My GTI is in the shop unexpectedly with a leaky timing seal cover. Was so excited to try out the new dogbone insert. Oh well, next time!
  6. bouba

Love this route, doing the Tiorati brook road just off the palisades to the Seven Lakes road and relaxing at the Silvermine Lake parking lot. Have had a lot of fun zooming around on the twistys early in the am before folks are out. Most times I see no one at all, once I went a little later and...
  7. bouba

Trusted Indie Shop by State Thread

Trusted shop: MINHS Automotive Brooklyn, NY I got my car tuned by APR there, and they also do intake/exhaust, intercooler, and general maintenance well. Small shop specializing in German cars.