GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Track R

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

man all those jobs I'm sure the rooftop Cheese Cake Factory will close. https://abc7news.com/amp/san-francisco-macys-sf-union-square-retail-store-closure-location-closing/14473247/
  2. Track R

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

good ole KTSF....it's Flyday tomorrow.
  3. Track R

SOLD OEM Pretorias 19x8 235/35/19 Pirelli Pzero includes H&R 15mm & 12mm spacers w/bolts $1100

SOLD SUPER DEAL THESE WILL GO FAST Selling my mint factory Pretoria's that came with my Golf R and had these off since 2017.There are no bends, curb marks or rash and one wheel is brand new also includes spacers. 4- tires 235/35/19 Pirelli Pzero AR (Alfa Romeo Spec) 220tw...
  4. Track R

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Seat Sport VW Motorsport Spain
  5. Track R

not yet I'm seeing how the factory composite lock carrier holds up first 'I don't want the pins to rip out' I've tried to see if the condenser can some how mount behind the radiator in the TCR air duct, but not worried atm since the main goal was the aero and chassis which I have the dampers...
  6. Track R

it's doable with the factory lock carrier I believe, I've been trying to figure out how to keep the AC condenser and parts with the TCR setup since I live in So-Cal
  7. Track R

everyone likes motorsport parts let the conversion begin......
  8. Track R

KW V5 Racing solid piston revalve/rebuild

Drove to KW before Daytona to drop off my dampers for some work, Tom's video popped up in my que and since he has the same dampers just for a different chassis I figured I would post a nice tech video for some of you interested. Another vid talking with Maren and Thomas...
  9. Track R

SUING to SHUT DOWN Laguna Seca Raceway for noise & environmental reasons

One of my two home tracks Sonoma 25min drive and Laguna 1hr, they really need to worry about about pisas pissing on there lettuce down the road in Salinas then this BS.
  10. Track R

Koni GTS Coilover Discussion

they do.... https://www.h-r.com/en/article/?articlenr=RSS-48-851-2/1-VS&datasuppliernr=5060 https://www.h-r.com/bin/RSS4885111V.pdf The GTS are just there 1way TT version of there previous 2way MT track day kit they released in 2017, Koni has been the damper supplier for H&R for some time now...
  11. Track R

Seat upgrades & safety rules

Wiechers makes multiple types of bolted and welded half and full cages for the MQB chassis,they supplied the cage for the Golf 6 and Scirocco Cup cars among others.
  12. Track R

I agree with you to a point, this bar was solely bought due to my past experience and at the time I thought I would not keep my Golf so I did not want to molest it in case I traded or sold it. I will replace it for 2024 with a permanent version
  13. Track R

no need just order a Wiechers that through bolts there few hundred euro more
  14. Track R

I'm referring to track day events every tech, region and group are different which none are certified FIA techs so fuck em.
  15. Track R

@golfdave ....if it's safe for Volkswagen AG and Benny it's safe for me.
  16. Track R

ask Maody he runs the same setup...... https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/maodys-golf-7-5-gti-tcr-on-tracks-mostly-nordschleife.382519/
  17. Track R

Correct the Wingbacks had noise due to being 2pc GFK and the way the covers were held in. I had Ash from Awesome GTI Store help be the middle man in a deal between a private seller in the UK and in turn he forwarded me the seats to California, they were almost brand new out of a Scirocco R. I...