GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MQB_7.5R

Daks' GTI

I picked up a set of DCC Deletes from The Asian Garage. They are the same ones EQT sells. Priced at $260. TAG DCC Deletes
  2. MQB_7.5R

MQB_7.5R Build Thread

February 13, 2024 - 113,739 miles (BLACK) Used some Liqui Moly Fuel System Cleaner today. Figured the fuel could use some cleaning as the car approaches 114k. Side note: Learned Liqui Moly products are sold at AdvanceAuto.
  3. MQB_7.5R

MQB_7.5R Build Thread

February 1, 2024 - 113,472 miles (BLACK) Gave the Black R its first mediocre wash at a self-serve bay. The TPMS light came on during my trip back to college. All tires were reading about 29 psi. Used my new LASFIT Air Pump to get them back to 35 psi.
  4. MQB_7.5R

MQB_7.5R Build Thread

Planning to keep it stock. The white R will get the upgrades.
  5. MQB_7.5R

MQB_7.5R Build Thread

January 19, 2024 - 113,225 miles (BLACK) Time to complete some maintenance on the new black Golf R. While test driving the car, the rear passenger hub sounded awful. I immediately lifted the car off the ground to check for play and discovered a clunk in the wheel bearing. Decided to replace...
  6. MQB_7.5R

MQB_7.5R Build Thread

January 18, 2024 - 113,322 miles (BLACK) Welcome my new daily driver! A 2018 MK7.5 Golf R (DSG) with 113k miles. This is the replacement for my 2007 Honda Odyssey with 190k miles that started having electrical issues due to water intrusion into the fuse boxes. Don't mind the dirt, it was too...
  7. MQB_7.5R

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Loved my mk6 GTI with a Hybrid turbo tuned by stratified. The tune seemed reliable and made plenty of power. Haven't heard much about the MQB platform with Stratified, but I bet the tune will be great!
  8. MQB_7.5R

MQB_7.5R Build Thread

December 29, 2023 - 37,220 miles (WHITE) Received my Southbend Stage 3 Daily clutch kit from FCP Euro today. Next up, getting a new battery for the car since it hesitated to start. It still has the original battery from 2018, although it has been on a trickle charger for the past year. Does...
  9. MQB_7.5R

MQB_7.5R Build Thread

Decided to upgrade the garage. Installed RaceDeck flooring today.
  10. MQB_7.5R

MQB_7.5R Build Thread

December 25, 2023 - 37,220 miles (WHITE) Merry Christmas! Santa dropped off some goodies... Integrated Engineering Harsh Climate Intake Filter ECS Tuning Clutch Bleeder Block Some Milwaukee Hand Tools KMD Tuning Stainless Steel Clutch Line Huge thanks to KMD Tuning for the free Snap-on socks...
  11. MQB_7.5R

SOLD: APR Intake

SOLD
  12. MQB_7.5R

The Secret Santa 2023 Thread!

The stuff I sent should arrive on Monday
  13. MQB_7.5R

SOLD: APR Intake

Selling a full APR carbon fiber intake system. This system has the carbon fiber turbo inlet pipe as well. The intake is in good condition with minimal scuffs that aren't visible once installed. All tabs are intact. Comes with a clean filter installed. Retail is about $750 for the complete...
  14. MQB_7.5R

SOLD: MK7 GTI COBB Accessport

Selling an unmarried COBB Accessport for a mk7 GTI (2014-2021 models). (NO DSG UNLOCK) Currently has a custom plaid faceplate, but the original grey faceplate is also included. The list of tunes is attached. It is still in great condition and works like new. Retail is $725. I am asking $430...
  15. MQB_7.5R

The Secret Santa 2023 Thread!

Just got home from college and found this. Thanks! I’m shipping my stuff out today
  16. MQB_7.5R

Gbot's 19R 2.5VR6T Build

Any update on the ECS master cylinder brace?
  17. MQB_7.5R

SOLD: New Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel

Selling a brand new EuroZone Tuning Carbon Fiber Steering wheel with blue ring at the top. This wheel can be installed on any mk7 GTI, Golf R, or GLI. OEM paddle shifters can be swapped over for those with DSG, or the wheel can be used as is for a manual. Also comes with an OEM stretch bolt for...