GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. THEREALVRT

Open source tuning solution

In for a discord invite and the fb group too. Just made the jump from eurodyne with Railroader tuning for me. Can't wait for next spring! Thanks
  2. THEREALVRT

SOLD: TTRS Calipers

Used zimmerman. Still in very good shape. Swapped to 2 piece rotors. $425usd shipped
  3. THEREALVRT

SOLD: TTRS Calipers

I have TTRS rotors for sale if the person that bought these needs some.
  4. THEREALVRT

Eurodyne Updates

let me start by saying I am a complete dope with tuning, but, IIRC the TCU LC must be set to a higher rpm than what you want to run if you are using the maestro ecu LC. I am sure I am incorrect but I don;t know why I have this stuck in my head.
  5. THEREALVRT

SOLD

Old style was a 54/60mm 11 blade turbine wheel and a 54/76mm gtx style comp wheel. New style is 55/60mm 9 blade turbine wheel and 54/71mm comp wheel.
  6. THEREALVRT

DBV2 Billet HPFP Cap Install

i'll be getting the AFR when the time comes.
  7. THEREALVRT

Gen 5 haldex issues/servicing. Good read

https://www.haldexrepairs.co.uk/generation-5-haldex-fault-finding-repair-guide/
  8. THEREALVRT

WTB DCC Shocks/Struts

I have mine off my 16r. 40k kms when they were removed. DM me an offer if you are interested
  9. THEREALVRT

Jim Lloyd 5/13/1948 till 5/25/2022

RIP Jim. sincere condolences to anyone here who knew him. Forums are worse off without him.
  10. THEREALVRT

TPC Performance Housing Turbo Thread (Not the IS38 Ball Bearing thread....)

the tpc20 uses an is20 turbine housing vs the is38 housing on the tpc25 so expect 200-350 rpm sooner.
  11. THEREALVRT

the tpc25 spools very quickly, around 3500rpm on a dyno so sooner on the street. For elevation you need a bigger turbo than sea level to achieve power goals as you cannot run as much boost, so you want a bigger turbo ( more lag however) otherwise you are spinning a small turbo to the moon to...
  12. THEREALVRT

Map Switching / Flex Fuel

i have said it before but i will say it again, I wish i understood this stuff because you guys are doing some amazing shit right here! Props to you all
  13. THEREALVRT

New Garrett Turbos for MQB

prices start at $950 Canadian. Both housings and the compressor wheel need to reusable, if the comp wheel rubbed it is most likely not reusable, comp wheel adds $200cdn to the price.
  14. THEREALVRT

New Garrett Turbos for MQB

We (TPC) can rebuild it if it is a journal bearing dbv and if it is their Triple ball bearing we can convert it journal bearing.
  15. THEREALVRT

Roads recommendations for my trip from canada to alpine volks fair/ tail of the dragon

Hello Guys I have the week of the 16-20 off to head down to Alpine Vag fair, i want to avoid the I81 as much as possible after the DC/MD area and take as many mountain roads as possible as i will have 3-4 days to get down there. I was thinking of stopping in Hagerstown on my first night and...
  16. THEREALVRT

do it!!! Which TPC38 are you on, OUr first BB version with an oem cover or the more recent one which launched late fall 2021? thanks
  17. THEREALVRT

the tpc20 and tpc25 are the same turbo but the tpc20 uses an oem is20 turbine housing instead of an is38 turbine housing like the tpc25 does so expect similar results as others have shown between the small and larger turbine housings Unless you have a 1.8 i would recommend the tpc25.