GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. aspro_gti

CSB3: Golnats Inbox Gets Flooded By Forum Dudes Offering "Services"

Also, turns out its gonna be pissing rain my whole trip. It's gonna follow me through VA, TN, FL, and all the way back.
  2. aspro_gti

CSB: Supposed to leave for FL tmrw Broke my hood release lever earlier (bruh) Having some joint pains this evening (mega bruh)
  3. aspro_gti

I've heard good things about Sugarloaf (apparently they have the best glades). If I do go to a ski mtn to see the totality, I'll go right to the peak and sit around for the partial phases and the totality. If you do jump on a pass, get the Ikon, it's much better than the epic for the east coast...
  4. aspro_gti

Didn't know u were chill like that. I've got Ikon Passes, and totality goes over Sugarbush and Loon as well as a few others. Lets go see it (unless you're bad at skiing/snowboarding)
  5. aspro_gti

Sounds like Fedex shipping da baby
  6. aspro_gti

Carpet for if you fumble the child when playing the "let's see how close they can get to the ceiling without touching it" game Lloydrule :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;) ;) :ROFLMAO: ;) 🥸
  7. aspro_gti

Installed upgraded lpfp today. Car without back seats nor cargo rips. Need to lose a few lbs myself.
  8. aspro_gti

Took out back seats to set up for lpfp upgrade Organized skis on racks in garage Put up the old ones for sale on FB Ordered some new wall paint Studied up on how to use premierepro Now going out to celebrate a homie's birthday (bro stalks the forums but has no acct)
  9. aspro_gti

Go to monterey car week
  10. aspro_gti

Prev owner left a polaroid of him and his gal on the sun visor. He was very embarrassed when i gave it back. I think he's seeing a new girl now...
  11. aspro_gti

CSB: Stacking wood and jamming to some music. Decided to hop around. Tripped over my shoelaces and fell over like a sack of potatoes. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  12. aspro_gti

Did you write the graff in your profile picture?
  13. aspro_gti

The Secret Santa 2023 Thread!

Mad respect, I think you win as the best gifter of this challenge.
  14. aspro_gti

Still getting paid, but by "the mothership" If the mothership can make fine print to save money, they will.
  15. aspro_gti

Jay, am I at risk if I use some G12 (like a half gallon) and do the rest in distilled water? Should I ditch the distilled water and just buy more G12? Should I just use a bottle of additive and the rest in distilled agua? It is cold in MA still (usually 30s). They didn't teach me this in...