GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. O

PORLAND AREA - '17 Golf Alltrack SE Stage 2 IS20 For Sale

Looks like a move overseas is happening early next year Jan ‘24… so the Alltrack is up for sale. What a fun car it’s been. If you know anyone that will be in the market for a well appointed, adult owned, 1-owner, tastefully modded long roof… send them my way. 2017 Alltrack SE Automatic DSG w/...
  2. O

FS: 2017 Golf Alltrack SE Stage 2 IS20 • DSG, Marrakech Interior, Driver Asst Package, Fender • $24k

Appreciate the feedback. Certainly open to offers… there is wiggle room in that price.
  3. O

FS: 2017 Golf Alltrack SE Stage 2 IS20 • DSG, Marrakech Interior, Driver Asst Package, Fender • $24k

Don’t be shy with questions… shoot me a note. Open to reasonable offers
  4. O

Sounds like the perfect opportunity for an epic road trip! Think of all the bonding you’ll do.
  5. O

Overseas move happening early next year Jan ‘24 is forcing the sale. What a fun car it’s been. If you know anyone that will be in the market for a well appointed, adult owned, tastefully modded long roof… send them my way. Car is in excellent shape! Paint is great, interior is immaculate, nice...
  6. O

LED Door Projector Logo's - Puddle Lights

Nice. The Rocket kit come with a de-pining tool, or need anything specific for that?
  7. O

LED Door Projector Logo's - Puddle Lights

You get them installed or take any pics of the process. Am on the fence about ordering a set.
  8. O

Flipped The Rental Car!

If you’re speaking with a lawyer they miiiighy be able to track down a red light cam or some CCT that caught the accident. Know it was traumatic… and very glad you walked away… but how epic would that footage be.
  9. O

WTB Closed air intake - MK7

Looking for a closed air intake for my '17 Alltrack MK7. R600…? AMS…? UNI…? Forge...? ____ …? Preferably cotton filter over foam. Am cool with lightly used, as long as it’s in good condition and the lid is not all scuffed and scratched up. Carbon or OEM style is cool, fine with either...
  10. O

Mk7 Exhaust Tech. How to get the sound you want.

Ef me… every time i see these systems they are just works of art. 😍😍😍
  11. O

Don't quote me, but it should work with stock mufflers, have seen several people pull it off. From a Vortex forum member (@jaypoto), the R valance is not a direct fit. He had to do some trimming, his answer below when I asked him about the process once. "Once you remove the Alltrack valance...
  12. O

You can always cut the OEM tips, and the outlet nipple off to give more room for new tips. How long are the new quad tips? You may also need to trim the valance to get a dual to fit.
  13. O

Would I use the Vibrant 17930... 2.5" yeah? And it swaps into the same location as the stock resonator? Pretty wonky with the pipes exiting diagonally through the stock one. Toss en elbow on and mate is all up.
  14. O

Running an OEM Golf R DP on the Alltrack, so ‘stock’, and stock Alltrack resonator still. Will give the Borlas a try and report back. Really appreciate all the feedback. 🤜✨🤛
  15. O

Yours sounds like the sweet spot. Mine is the reverse of that now. Loud at low/cruising rpms and not much different up high. Think I have talked myself into a pair of Borla 40364 mufflers at the moment. Think I will order them up and see how things go there, before messing with the resonator...
  16. O

Real 304 stainless is a good shout. We don't salt the roads in Oregon, but never hurts. Borla 40364 might be the move for me. It's all a learning exercise.
  17. O

Here's a quick rough video clip. Shot on my crapy iPhone 8... not the best audio recording device. Overall is louder than this clip feels, camera is even shaking a little from the sound. Thinking to add back something like a pair of Magnaflow 12216, similar to what the Techtonics catback...
  18. O

Reporting back. Alltrack IS20 ECU/TCU tune + OEM R DP. Did the muffler delete with a local exhaust shop. Damn, it is sooo loud now, with tons of drone at cruising speed between 1800-2300rpm. Vibrations are too strong. Maybe if I was a young highschool kid, I could handle it. Going to have to...