GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Milo Yiannopoulos just came out as a pedophile

I'll have to look. Comments can definitely be taken way out of context. Even those with the highest of IQ's mispeak as well. Everyone deserves a chance to explain.
  2. S

Milo Yiannopoulos just came out as a pedophile

I have not been able to look. At work. Is there actual stand up in court evidence to suggest he is a pedophile. I am an ex cop who has arrested them. We need them off the streets obviously. As a public figure, he will have many haters. It's a given. The only evidence I care a sniff about is...
  3. S

The Official Photography Thread!

German Gentleman meets Japanese Geisha...... My lovely girlfriend recently picked up a 2013 BRZ and I got both cars washed up for a quick picture. Don't mind my good neighbor Tom's pickup in the rear. Great day here in Nashville! Hope all you had a fantastic spring day!
  4. S

What you get when Jeep decides to do a hatch?

Ick, I'd rather drive a AMC pacer in bright obnoxious yellow!
  5. S

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hey Brian I love that color on your GTI! I may vinyl wrap or plastidip my car that color someday after seeing those pictures!
  6. S

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

My Path to German Automotive Excellence! Well I have been on the forum for a little while now but my life has kept me tied up and away from the one forum I belong to these days! My apologies. My name is Jake and after some years in the military (where I drove a real crappy 87 MBW 3 series and a...