GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Kufatec footwell lights coding

Hi, so the front and rear footwell lights fade on and off when you open the doors and when you drive with your headlights on you can adjust the brightness whilst driving on the infotainment screen from 100% right down to off.
  2. P

Bluemotion Coasting

Yes read the prerequisites and exactly how my car is setup although when in ECO mode the gear selector isn't showing D but E. The main reason for the post Dave was some people were saying if the stop/start button was turned off then this would also stop the coasting but others like me this isn't...
  3. P

Bluemotion Coasting

I was concerned that if I was to permanently turn off the stop/start it would still go into coasting. Hopefully if I get the necessary code I can give it a try.
  4. P

Bluemotion Coasting

Thanks Dave. I have access to a new VCDS cable and software
  5. P

Bluemotion Coasting

So this happens even when I’ve turned the start/stop off!
  6. P

Bluemotion Coasting

HI Dave, Hope all is well, I have just come across this post as not long purchased through a family bereavement a 5500 mile 1.5 bluemotion Golf with a DSG gearbox. I'm hoping someone can explain why when my start/stop is turned off the coasting facility overrides and still cuts the engine as I'm...
  7. P

Mk 7.5 DSG coasting

Hi, new to golf ownership as previous car was 22 yo and low on tech. Advise please, even with the start/stop turned off when I slow down say approaching traffic lights my engine cuts then re starts so from reading the car manual the DSG has a coasting feature so regardless that the start/stop is...
  8. P

I managed to sort it using lijetta18t post here https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/kufatec-footwell-lights-coding.357649/page-4#google_vignette
  9. P

I didn’t check the presence as so hard to see the bcm module. I managed to un clip the connector and fit the red wire/pin. Mine is a UK spec mid range 1.5 tsi se nav.
  10. P

Where it says it done come on should be “don’t come on”
  11. P

Hi, just came across this post as today, yes Christmas Eve i fitted front footwell lights to my 2019 VW Golf 1.5 tsi. Using VCDS I got the message in image one so I used the adaption function and managed to find IDE09732-ENG114629 that’s on the top of your list and although my car screen now...
  12. P

Mk 7.5 Golf DataPlug

Apologies just watched the YouTube video right through an he was using an ob11 data plug 🙂
  13. P

Mk 7.5 Golf DataPlug

I only asked as a chap on YouTube used it to change the cars welcome light settings so when he unlocked his golf the could choose either headlamps, fog lamps or drl’s I believe
  14. P

Mk 7.5 Golf DataPlug

Hi all, just plugged in the supplied DataPlug into my Mk7.5 Golf and when I launched the We Connect Go app it says the following on the attached screen grab. How or is there another app that’s supported would anyone know? Thanks
  15. P

Headlight upgrade

Hi, please remove link if I’m in breach of any forum rules. Has anyone on here used this company for upgrading your Mk7-7.5 Golf and if so was the fitting and improvement of LED worth it? https://vlandshop.com/product/14-17-volkswagen-golf7-mk7-vland-dual-beam-projector-headlights-black/
  16. P

Headlamp or just a bulb upgrade

I assumed it meant as on coming traffic passes you on the right hand side 😯 New headlamp units are almost a £1000.00. Seen a few complaints about some of the eBay units not fitting properly.
  17. P

I’m in the UK so right hand traffic. Thanks for all the links.
  18. P

Hi, just acquired my first Golf through a bereavement and even though my previous car was 22 years old it was a high spec and had Xenon headlights. My 2019 golf has halogen bulbs and look so dim compared to my old car so has anyone legally improved their headlights either by changing the whole...