GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

Open source tuning solution

@ZuMBLe can i get an invite please chriswarfe#8364
  2. W

Eurodyne Updates

So with my A3 you can only use fuel cut for launch control options. Spark cut will trigger p03xx multiple misfire and usually a cylinder shutdown. It sucks and i cant spool my bigass turbo so i understand the frustration.
  3. W

Eurodyne Updates

I may have went extreme on the changes trying to get results. I noticed it did spool better but after one pull i got a 4k rpm limiter and crank cam correlation code.
  4. W

Eurodyne Updates

i know if you change them you wil get a camshaft/ Crankshaft correlation code.
  5. W

Eurodyne Updates

new update to boss 500 maps.
  6. W

Scared to death

long crank to start could mean so many different things. One major considering misfire issues could be high pressure fuel pump or crank and cam shaft correlation (stretched chains or tensioner going bad possibly). the turbo should have nothing to do with a long start up.
  7. W

Eurodyne Updates

Disable the launch control it should change it back to oem settings.
  8. W

FS used IS12 or IS20 chra

Bought an is38 chra and it shipped the same day. Item came as described and packaged well. This is a good buy for anyone trying to save a few dollars.
  9. W

Engine Swapped, No DSG Rev Matching?

i think you have some underlying code. The description seems similar to a limp mode caused by certain codes. like cam crank correlation. start car let it idle and check codes again.
  10. W

Burger Tuning JB4 Golf 1.8TSI MQB specific information thread

Sounds good ive been using maestro for ages but at this point he doesnt want to build a file for the a3 1.8t. And im not a huge fan of not having somewhat control of my tunes. But i will reach out to Reflect. I appreciate it.
  11. W

Open source tuning solution

This will be similar to stuff on NefMoto. What tool/cable can be used for flashing? Im interested in contributing what i know. Ive got numerous files that could be helpful for GTI, A3, S3.
  12. W

Thanks Zumble! Ive got stock s3 piston assembly for hpfp would swapping that into the 1.8t hpfp bump my fuel pressure up? i wasnt sure if anybody else had tried that or not.
  13. W

me get carried away lol. As i look at three motors in my building needing bottom ends haha. A precision 6062 on 34 pounds stock bottom end doesn't sit well together. :)
  14. W

Thanks man. The plan is to tune the car soon. But its my girlfriends car and priority is mainly on my big turbo car and i came across a great deal on the is38. I figured why not test the waters a little with it. If anything it will hold peak boost better than that tiny is12. PS. Thanks for the...
  15. W

could the jb4 support an is38 on a lower boost settings? fueling is the main concern but i was just curious if any one has tried it with some sort of success.
  16. W

CHEAP: BFI DIY Transmission Mount

I built a solid square insert out of angle iron and tig welded it all up. Its stiff as a brick but made the entire motor alot more solid. Not for someone who doesnt want cabin noise though. Alot of vibration and drivetrain noise travels in.
  17. W

Eurodyne Updates

You need to change to ignition cut. and make sure your max adjustment is higher than what you have the launch set to. As well as set the pedal adjustment option on.
  18. W

Pistons?

Alot of money went down the drain. Happy, no but thankful i didnt get hurt is a blessing.
  19. W

Pistons?

Multi port injection o ring busted and shot gas all over the place and ignited. burnt the entire engine bay up 27000 dollars in damage. So i have an A3 now big turbo.