GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Golf throwing lots of faults than nothing

really sorry for the very very late information. Lol was 2019. I forgot to post and really appreciated your help. hope I have helped someone in the future with this problem. I also forgot to say that the car started doing some really weird stuff ... Locking and unlocking, Wipers on off...
  2. A

Wow so sorry for late reply Dave I we have spent over 3k on this Golf and its fixed, Was faulty knee bag and faulty airbag module. Hope this helps ppl. I have a new problem with " Workshop" my wife loves this car will start another thread regarding this and post a Obd11 report. this one...
  3. A

(y), will update once complete. Been Xmas and also Golf been 2nd car were going to put her away for a month and drive the B8 Avant Cheers
  4. A

golfdave , ok bud i have tested the mk7 airbag module with a resistor in the 2 pins for the knee bag ( followed VW Airbag safety procedures ) - In Obdeleven under airbag information and live information i selected 2 knee bags and a few others e.g. driver airbag and with the 2.7ohm resistor on...
  5. A

GolfDave, The site went down for me for 24hrs, will be working on the car within the next 24 will throw and update through when i know more, once again thank you
  6. A

golfdave , will update the post once cleaned connections and will have a look at other terminals also , i did see a post regarding weird and wonderful errors which came down to a plug under the battery N82 from memory coolant leaks internally. Cheers
  7. A

Thank you golfdave Do you mean the part on the battery with the 2 small wires coming out ? . I'm going to go through the car in the next couple of days but unfortunate fault keeps going when i go look at it, which in itself is a nightmare for finding the right connector/wires with fault. do...
  8. A

Trouble codes: No trouble codes found --------------------------------------------------------------- 19 Gateway System description: GW MQB Mid Software number: 5Q0907530AB Software version: 1204 Hardware number: 5Q0907530E Hardware version: 127 Serial number: 0003372157 ODX name...
  9. A

Hi Everyone and firstly thank you to everyone here who has help me learn obdeleven and my golf CanBus systems. Well it started with a call from the wife that when hopped into the golf after shopping airbag light has come on. I did a scan and could see multiple items under airbag faults which...