GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

The amount of BMW owners on here is TOO DAMN HIGH! #19

He kicked me out but hes already talking to some cunt in fl that I had a suspension he was talking to. Said hed never marry me or have my babies so our relationship was pointless now but oh wait this bitch has a baby...so that makes a lot of sense. Idk. And he denies talking to her before friday...
  2. J

Balls im tired. Heartbreak blows balls.
  3. J

Nobody really knew why I left. I just did...my (now as of about 48+ hrs ago) ex bf got a little turned off at me having an "online husband" so he almost broke up with me back last year over it. But now he broke up with me and is chatting not 2 days later with some bitch in FL so WHATEVS. im back...
  4. J

LOL long time there mycros! I must say the reason I had to leave was pretty fucked up.
  5. J

Balls. Hey fellas member me?
  6. J

Off Topic Thread #6

I could email it to you if you wanna see it. it's a short video kinda bad quality from iPhone to iPhone. I'll take lots of pics once she's completely up and running again. :) sorry about your day GK. :( this post may or may not have been sent from the iPotty.
  7. J

Off Topic Thread #6

I will tell him you said that hahaha :) this post may or may not have been sent from the iPotty.
  8. J

Off Topic Thread #6

:D this post may or may not have been sent from the iPotty.
  9. J

Off Topic Thread #6

I've got a video of it he just sent. not sure how to post that. lemme see if I can get a pic of the engine off his IG. this post may or may not have been sent from the iPotty.
  10. J

Off Topic Thread #6

boyfriend just texted me, he successfully started his rebuild model a for the first time today. (: his very first engine rebuild all by himself was a success. best part about it? he said he had no idea what he was doing half the time hahaha but he did his research and he did it! :) proud gf is...
  11. J

Off Topic Thread #6

morning balls. im hungry as balls. balls. this post may or may not have been sent from the iPotty.
  12. J

Off Topic Thread #6

I've still got my 4 too. this post may or may not have been sent from the iPotty.
  13. J

Off Topic Thread #6

I've never seen it. boyfriend loves jack Daniels and he had never heard of it. was gonna try and find him a bottle. I'm sure it would only be available in winter. rainy days. balls. adventure time on Netflix. balls. I applied to the amazon job last night. balls. we shall see... this post may...
  14. J

Off Topic Thread #6

where do you get this winter jack?? this post may or may not have been sent from the iPotty.
  15. J

Off Topic Thread #6

:D this post may or may not have been sent from the iPotty.
  16. J

Off Topic Thread #6

and what do ya kno, it's Canadian! LOL!! this post may or may not have been sent from the iPotty.
  17. J

Off Topic Thread #6

http://www.thefenis.com/ this post may or may not have been sent from the iPotty.
  18. J

Off Topic Thread #6

ugh i need to wash my car. but it's supposed to rain. balls. this post may or may not have been sent from the iPotty.
  19. J

Off Topic Thread #6

morning. balls. morning sex. balls. attending a wedding later. balls. hanging out with friends to booze it up once again later. balls. today is a good day. balls. :D this post may or may not have been sent from the iPotty.
  20. J

Off Topic Thread #6

here I am OT, it's Friday night. I'm intoxicated. you guys are rad. here's me and my friend carrie hanging out on the patio with our dysfunctional army veteran boyfriends . (: this post may or may not have been sent from the iPotty.