GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Fs: afe & k&n drop in filters & intake hoses

I have an afe dry filter for sale, looking to get 40$ shipped. K&n filter 50$ Shipped. Only used for a trip to work and back (120 miles) went with a injen evolution instead.
  2. K

Carbon fiber dual inlet ducts

I have a unitronic carbon fiber inlet duct and an ecs tuning one as well, each come with their own coolant re route hose, looking to get 180 each plus shipping.
  3. K

Looking for oem non lp gti grill

Looking for an oem grill with the gti badge and vw logo included. Let me know what you’ve got,
  4. K

Reusing a fmic after blown motor

What are your thoughts on this particular subject? Recently bought a used mabotech intercooler and it turns out there’s tons of metal shavings (like sand) inside as well as these on the inlet side (nothing on the exit side)
  5. K

Delete

delete
  6. K

Remove post

Remove post
  7. K

Catless MAP downpipe

Pulling off my downpipe sometime this week, I’m looking to get 300$. Plus shipping. For mk7 gti.
  8. K

stage 2 with no intercooler

Anybody running stage 2 without an intercooler? Which tune? How much power are you making? Just got revo stage 2 with intake downpipe and no intercooler was told I can run it without the intercooler as long as I’m not tracking the car/doing multiple hard pulls back to back. Let me know what you...
  9. K

Mk7 gti S&B air intake for sale

Looking to sell my S&B closed air intake system. Looking to get 250$. Would prefer to not ship and to keep it local in the Miami dade area. Thanks!
  10. K

Mk7 gti parts

Hi everyone! So I’m getting ready to sell the gti and I have a few parts that I’m taking out of the car if anyone is interested in buying them. JB4+Bluetooth connect 380$ buyer pays shipping. Sold Maperformance catless downpipe 250$ buyer pays shipping. Sold Ecs turbo muffler delete 50$buyer...
  11. K

Looking for a jb4

Looking to buy a jb4 for a gti locally in the Miami Florida area Message me if we can make it happen. Please do not message me if you are not local!
  12. K

Wtb jb4 with Bluetooth

Looking to buy a jb4 with the Bluetooth connect kit for the mk7 gti. Pm me if you have one for sale and are asking a fair price.
  13. K

Rotiform ind-t set for sale 500$ (MIAMI,FL)

I have a set of 4 Rotiform IND-T rims for sale. They have minor imperfections, I don’t know how to upload photos so if you’re in the dade county area and are interested please message me and we can trade phone numbers so I can send you detailed photos of the rims. The specs are as follows...
  14. K

FS: Jb4 with Bluetooth connect 450 obo

Selling my jb4 because I want to use the money for a set of rotiforms. Asking 450 obo. Willing to ship or local sell in the South Florida area.