GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Search results

1. A

Need some wheel bolt help!

Maybe Gorilla? http://www.gorilla-auto.com/small-diameter-lug-nuts
  2. A

Need some wheel bolt help!

Maybe Gorilla? http://www.gorilla-auto.com/small-diameter-lug-nuts
  3. A

Coil over opinions/help

I was in the same place as you and went with the B14s. Can’t report on them yet ‘cause they’re still laying on my living room floor! They look nice, though...!
  4. A

1016 Mk 7 Stock Head U Amp Location

MK.0007 (always post b4 drinking....)
  5. A

Thanks George. It’s non-Fender and will take me a while to wade thru all this...!
  6. A

Thanks for all the info, including where to go thru the firewall, which I was wondering about. I have the non-Fender unit. I’m doing suspension right now but sound system is next on the list.
  7. A

I am (probably) going to get an AudioControl unit that that changes the output of my stock head unit’s speaker level outputs to line level (RCA) outputs. I have to tap into the speaker level outputs AFTER the stock amplifier (not pre-amp). (I haven’t pulled the head unit out yet). So my...
  8. A

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

I doubt it. You probably have to hold it down for a few seconds...
  9. A

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Pretty sure u have to test every 2 years (DMV will let u know what u have to do. don’t understand “produced in 2022”...
  10. A

Wide tires

Also look at wheel-size.com
  11. A

2016 (only) Head Unit, How Many Outputs?

Anybody know if the stock radio/head unit in a 2016 2-Door Mk7 (not earlier than 2016) has 4 or 5 (1 for sub) outputs? Pre-outs or just speaker level? I’d like to use the factory head unit with a (probably speaker level) mini 5 channel amp and replace all 8 speakers and add a sub in the spare...