GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Search results

1. Twist1

MAGIC/MAJESTY (eBay) 16.4 liter Intercooler

Just chiming in. I'm convinced not only is this the cheapest, but literally the BEST option for big turbos. In 70* heat @ 32psi (at the tap) TBB v2 Dbv2 still sitting 8* over ambient AT MOST. The more air you shove through it the better it performs imho. The core is just big.
  2. Twist1

Weird sound immediately following a rev

Mine has a click as well. Turn Ignition on and press the pedal. When you release is it the same noise? If so it's normal and the throttle body doing its thang
  3. Twist1

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

Also, I have not spun a lick since I locked the front diff. I can't get this thing to spin in 3rd I am honestly weirded out why its not. Is38 would blister tires to 80mph yet this just dead hooks and GOES. Not even on the best of tire (245 radials) either so if you're PP I highly recommend...
  4. Twist1

Well yeah thats a ton more ethanol lol. https://datazap.me/u/samuphil/gettin-it-ok-come-dude?log=0&data=1 We're at e55 now tacked out at 12*/31psi before some megaaa knock starts hapnin but its getting there! We're both taking it very slow and careful this is alot of power to be wasting...
  5. Twist1

You run what e50?
  6. Twist1

First tank of e85 on this set up. Its a low blend around e40. 29psi, 9* 'low boost daily mode.' Not a bad start. :devilish: Wouldve went 7s if I shifted at 7200 instead of 6600 I gotta stop being skerred of that limiter but gti head and springs @ 7000= :/ That 120-130 on 8* of timing in 1.5...
  7. Twist1

Secondary Air Intake (SAI) Delete?

Through eurodyne
  8. Twist1

Type r killa

And I bet it was still atleast a second slower 40-120
  9. Twist1

CTS Turbo Blanket - NEW

solderonie
  10. Twist1

Help - LPFP Install Fail - Strange Issue

Issue just went away after a few trips to full pump speed. Has anyone else ever noticed these pumps being stiff or does it take time for the ecu to learn not to draw so much? quite strange
  11. Twist1

CTS Turbo Blanket - NEW

Yep
  12. Twist1

It's an 8 PR is a 6 . I think we're just gonna convert it all over to 6 AN with big T split. But the line kit I ordered doesn't ecen have the fittings I need to connect it at all. I need a coupler so it can go back to oem size near hpfp for cts mpi routing. So far so good 29psi, 7* waiting...
  13. Twist1

My first intuition was vac leak at the Manifold injector spots however I think its fine. ECU has adapted a bit and idle doesn't seem as chasey. WOT logs moose says AFR looks fine so I aint gonna buy trouble. My vac @ idle is 20-21 and on decell is 23.5-24. I dont remember ever seeing 24 so...
  14. Twist1

https://datazap.me/u/samuphil/mpi-lpfp-issues?log=0&data=1-9-10
  15. Twist1

Could be a possibility but I torqued everything down well so idk where it could be. He did mention the same thing actually said my idle afrs were off slightly.. I'll boost leak test but it's still hitting max boost. But still a little skeptical of the injector seals. It only does this when...
  16. Twist1

CTS Turbo Blanket - NEW

Bumporonie keep ur tubski nice n coolie
  17. Twist1

The 60-70 time and 120-130 time is not like any other is20 I've ever seen before. That 50 shot must have drastically improved top end! 120-130 in 1.9 seconds with an is20
  18. Twist1

My oem controller is in I'll plug that in and see if anything changes
  19. Twist1

Has anyone ever had this issue when installing 525? My rail pressure just keeps creeping up and up and up at idle and light load until finally thwyre literally at max regulated pressure 7200+ . They just slowly keep going up for no reason. We're pretty sure this is what tripped fuse the first...