GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Search results

1. PowerDemon

PowerDemon’s '15 MK7

I’ll keep that in mind. I also have an OEM DV on hand so if it gives me issues I can easily swap it out. The only reason I’m using it is because Dan spoke so highly of it.
  2. PowerDemon

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I can’t even imagine lol. I just did a FMIC and I imagine that is nothing compared to what you’re doing :LOL: Good luck nonetheless.
  3. PowerDemon

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Attaboy. Keep it up. Intercooler install is such a bitch lol
  4. PowerDemon

Engine tick at idel

Man to me it just sounds like the injectors clicking. These cars make a different sound every time you fire them up. I have found that it is easier, and it takes stress off my mind if you just play music while you drive it otherwise you will kill yourself stressing out about the thing. My 2c.
  5. PowerDemon

CTS Downpipe VW MQB Mk7 GTI

Bump for a nice piece of kit and a GREAT price!
  6. PowerDemon

Trouble with starting from stop on 6MT

That's why they get an Autobahn and we don't lol
  7. PowerDemon

I didn’t even know that was a thing! That is a great idea to offer a MT license as an option. I wish we did that here!! How much additional training does the MT license require?
  8. PowerDemon

E30 Tune?

Yeah, I would hope that it's fine. Just don't trust that coolant gauge lol that thing lies like crazy. It was indicating 200*F and when I was JB4 it regularly showed 220-230*F.
  9. PowerDemon

E30 Tune?

I have never experienced that personally. But I have not run ethanol before. I also have never heard of that happening before either. Did you look at the coolant temp on your accessport?
  10. PowerDemon

Which brand fuel works best

Tried Costco 93 today after being a diehard Shell V-Power 93 fan, and it significantly reduced the KR I was seeing. I’ve only done a few pulls but the ones I have done look much better. Also only paid $1.99 😃. Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I didn’t think this was worthy of a new thread.
  11. PowerDemon

I used all the washers.
  12. PowerDemon

+1 on the clutch stop. One of the best mods for MT cars. Another great one is the clutch delay valve delete.
  13. PowerDemon

Or just buy a DSG HAHAHA On a more serious note Strange Mud that was a great write up. I agree on the getting started without using gas. That is a huge help for learning the pedal.
  14. PowerDemon

PowerDemon’s '15 MK7

It's finally here. This morning I received and unboxed my DBV2 V1 journal bearing hybrid turbo. The turbo has the optional ceramic coating as well as the exhaust porting. I can’t be more excited. Turbo looks great, and my experience with Dan at DBV2 has been awesome. I cannot wait to get it on...
  15. PowerDemon

Stratified OTS Stage 2 Vs Protune

If you have the time and the money a properly set up protune is almost always better. They are usually more powerful and setup to your car specifically making them “safer”. I am running the stage 2 Stratified map with a few datalogged revisions from them and while the power feels great, and it’s...
  16. PowerDemon

Buy now or wait for Mk8? Sarah reviews the 2020 GTI S

I agree. I rode in a buddy’s ‘17 Cuvic Sport and the infotainment was awful. But not all touch screens are created equal. Tesla is the only company I’ve heard of thus far that makes a widely liked main touch screeen with all of the cars controls integrated. I’m not saying the VW will be this...
  17. PowerDemon

PowerDemon’s '15 MK7

Well to be honest I picked these brakes up on a deal, and the deal was too good to be picky about the color. I too wasn’t sure about the color when I first got them either. But I figured worse comes to worse I could power coat or paint them. However after getting them on I think they look great...
  18. PowerDemon

Buy now or wait for Mk8? Sarah reviews the 2020 GTI S

I thought this was a joke. Then I watched approximately 15 seconds of the video 😨
  19. PowerDemon

PowerDemon’s '15 MK7

Happy to be here lol and I look forward to working with him. Thanks again for the recommendation. Thanks! I appreciate it. She moves out pretty good as is, hopefully she'll be a lot quicker real soon!
  20. PowerDemon

NEW - BFI Stage 2 Engine + Transmission Mounts

:ROFLMAO: I’m trying my best